Options

Going for round number three this month (Femara, monitoring and Ovidrel injection); what medical reg

All the information is so confusing. I would love to find out what everyone is doing. I am 32 and my AMH when I started this process back in late Aug was 0.27. Is there anyone out there with this number? What meds are you taking. I am trying to decide if I should switch to Clomid if this cycle fails. I am just so nervous about that med.

Comments

• Options
    Hi Svqueen,

I havent talked to you in a while. how are you doing? i read your 2nd bfn, bummer. it sucks. any way, hopefully third time will be a charm. Im probably gonna to my IUI this week sometime, depending on my follicle size. the problem with is that I produce one follicle at a time while on injections. the other follicle I have either shrink or disappear. who knows what happens. keep in touch

Gina
  • Options
    Hello,

Life has been busy. Is there any study that can be done to determine why your follicles shrink? Im hoping we get a BFP in time for Thanksgiving. Im about a week behind you. Still taking the Femara. Tonight is the last night. Im not doing monitoring for financial reasons. Stay positive and best of luck to you.