Options

1st IUI Done 2ww sux!

I had my IUI Tuesday and it is literally killing me lol I mean I have to think(hope) That since I have no known fertility problems other than my partner is a woman that it should work. But thats wishful thinking. I am 28 and have regular periods the only thing I wonder about is that my doc gave me a trigger at 945 am Monday and IUI WAS at 5pm ON Tuesday and thats only about 32 hours I wonder if that matters because its not exactly 36 well love to chat and have someone to talk to who has gone through this.... thx!!

Comments

• Options
    My 3rd IUI was on Friday! So we are kinda on schedule together. : ) No I really wouldn't matter about the 4 hours, if anything you might have ovulated, just a couple hours later. But with frozen sperm It lives for 12 hours, so you should be fine! Fortunately for me my Donor is my "husband" see he is gay and in the Military, so we all live together, and my partner and I have our lives and he has his! So he has a cover for the Military, and we have a live donor. I am very thankful, that he is my best friend and so willing to be our Donor!

Anyways good luck with your TWW, lets keep in touch with eachother, during this tretcherus time, and keep us posted, as will we!! Lots of baby dust your way!! : )

Dani and Bev~
  • Options
    Well thats an intersting story! Thats great tho! Yea I hope that the difference in a few hours doesnt make or break me but it's just one more thing to obsess over lol. So todays my 5dpiui and my bb's are so swollen and sore. I wonder if the clomid or HCG can cause me to be swollen and moody. I tested yesterday just to see how much hcg was left and the line was almost non existent so I figured the hormones are almost gone so maybe my symptoms are for real??? Or maybe Im going crazy lol... Do you ahve any fertility probs? how come the 3 trys? are you using meds? K well hope to talk soon!

Ashley
  • Options
    I did my IUI yesterday so I am on my TWW its getting excited. I know its going to be a long TWW. am wishing you all BFP