Options

pregnant with donor # 12101

yay!!! we are 6 months pregnant with this beautiful donor!!!

Comments

• Options
    Awesome! I'm thinking about using this donor. Do you know if you are having a boy or girl?
  • Options
    yes ma'am we are having a baby boy, due august 27th!!!
  • Options
    awesome!!!! congratulations! would you like to keep in touch? we would love to have a baby boy!

rainer9400@gmail.com
  • Options
    sure please keep me posted on your progress!!!
  • Options
    will do!
  • Options
    We are also pregnant with 12101 due June 23rd.
  • Options
    Tball32 I am so excited for you!!!! are you all having a boy or a girl? (or are you sharing?) I would love to keep in touch if you would like....Saradastylist@aol.com
  • Options
    ladies, there is a private facebook group of girls that are using ccb and other sperm banks. its an interesting group and has great info that discusses pregnant issues and etc. let me know if you want to join. i love the group!
  • Options
    Hi Rain0501...i would love to join the private facebook group..how do i join ?...since its private no one on my friends list would know i joined correct?...thanx :)
  • Options
    I have a beautiful baby girl from this donor! Looking for siblings:)
  • Options
    Hi looking for more info on this donor/siblings - is this best place to chat?
  • Options
    I would love to know about group on FB. I could use all the support I can get. On iui #2ww. How can I find it. My email is nursenikki927@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Hello - any information on siblings? I have a 10 month old son with this donor. Thanks!
  • Options

I realize this is an old thread. Did any private Facebook groups of families using this donor or personal meetings come out of it? We are in the Bay Area and also used this donor. Thanks!

• Options

Vilma Reyes there are some of us that communicate on fb in a private group. If u can somehow give me your email or a way to find you on Facebook I would be glad to introduce you to the other families.

• Options

Hello all,
    I'm thrilled to read other successful pregnancies and births from this Donor 12101. We have a 2 years girl who's also from this Donor and we'd like to connect with any of you since the new Sibling Registry is completely blank. Can we join that Facebook group too?
    Crossing fingers that any of you will see this and are willing to connect!