Options

Reece, Misty and Carla

Good morning sisters...

While Reece isn't "my" daughter, I feel that she's at LEAST my niece. Today is the day that Misty and Carla find out if Reece will stay another week or they have to take her now. Please send a prayer to Misty and Carla and pray for Reece... thanks.

Alexis

Comments

• Options
    absolutely! We will send all our positive energy and good thoughts for them!
  • Options
    We're praying over here too!!!! I know what you mean, tigger about Reece kind of being all of ours. :)
  • Options
    You guys (gals) are too kind! She appreciates her Aunts being concerned. :)

Here's the update...we failed two non-stress tests (NST)today...then they had me drink a ton of cold water to get her moving and we finally passed the third stress test. Only to then have my BP taken and it was 150/100!!!! Our doctor was out today and the midwife was there...she was concerned enough to have another doctor come in from home to see us! That's when I got nervous! We thought that today was THE DAY!!!! They had me lay down in a dark room for about an hour to help the BP. After 3 hours in the office, they decided not to do the U/S to check her fluids. I think they really just didn't want to stress me out anymore. They want us to come back Monday for the U/S, another NST and to see the doctor. He said that he will make a decision then on what needs to be done. He would really like to do everything they can to keep her baking until next Friday...we will be 36 weeks then. He said that they will take her by 37 weeks for sure...that's its to dangerous for us to wait any longer than that. They told me to watch my BP and if it goes above 160//110 to come on in...that they would take her then.

So, we're excited to know that the two of us could be the three of us any day now. We're so ready to meet our little girl.
  • Options
    You had me & everybody else worried!! Didn't know if we were going to hear from you!!

Reece... be a good girl and help mommy out... six more days, sweetie... SIX... MORE... DAYS... ok? Please?
  • Options
    We're praying for you!!!!
  • Options
    MandC- I have been obsessively checking the boards for any news!!! I have been praying for all three of you...I am glad Reece decided to stay in there cooking for a little longer.

You're in my thoughts and prayers. Just a little longer to go! :)
  • Options
    Add my prayers to th list! I have been thinking about you all so much. HAng in there, she is going to be in your arms before you know it...I hope it in 6 more days not 2, every day counts!

Thanks for the update!
  • Options
    Continued peace and prayers for the three of you.

Doneen
  • Options
    Thanks for all the prayers and support girls! Carla was kind of hoping that she would come today because today is her birthday. It would have been neat for them to share birthdays, but we know we need Reece to bake a little longer. :)
  • Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAMA CARLA.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YYYYYOOOOOUUUUUU!!!! Well... never said I could sing!! :)

Glad to hear Reece is still being a good girl... five more days, little one... five more days. Give mommy to Friday, sweetie... longer if you can!
  • Options
    tigger...thank you for the birthday song...I'll be sure to pass it on to Carla.

I'll post an update later tonight on what's going on with Reece...our appointment isn't until 4pm today. (EST) It seems weird that this is my last week of pregnancy. I'm really going to miss feeling her inside of me...just knowing that life is growing inside of me is a wonderful feeling. I know that I'll have her here in person...but I'm still going to miss her little movements.
  • Options
    Misty & Carla,

Wow, what a stressful time this has been for you! I am glad to hear that Reece is hanging in there!! Happy (belated)birthday Carla. Hoping everything continued to look well at today's appt. We are all eagerly awaiting baby Reece's big debute, but only when the doctors think she is ready!
  • Options
    Here's the update...

The NST looked great today...only had to take the test once! Also, the U/S showed that her fluid levels are back up to 14...Yea! She's weighing in at 5 lbs. and 15 oz. They said overall she looks good.

My BP was still up...150/95 today, so we're still watching it. Other than that, we're having another NST on Friday and then we see our OB next Tuesday. We'll probably induce then...that's the 8th and we have to deliver by the 11th. So, we'll see.

We'll KUP.
  • Options
    Hi there!- so glad to hear all is well and little Reece is going to benefit from a little more inside time. Happy belated birthday to Carla. Wishing you all the best! R
  • Options
    M&C - How are you doing?? Still holding steady??

...thinking of you guys!!
  • Options
    MaC: Ok... been a few days now... how're you gals doing?