Options

1st U/S on thurs

Well this week is going by way too slow for me. I need to know that we have a strong heartbeat. Wish me luck.....

Comments

• Options
    We wish you the best of luck. We try on the same day :) Baby Dust .. a big dump truck full
  • Options
    KIMO16 and sarareeves1...

Please update us on your US results! We go for our first one on Monday...we are so nervous.
  • Options
    Well the news is in--we are having TWINS--very scarey thought but we will adjust in time I am sure.
  • Options
    KIMO16,

Wow! That's so exciting! I'm getting ready to leave for our first u/s and I am one of those who is secretly hoping for twins! CONGRATULATIONS! I'll let you know how it turns out!
  • Options
    Good luck MistyandCarla with your u/s and Congrats KIMO on the twins. How exciting.

I had my IUI 2/7 and am supposed to wait until Saturday to take HPT. I am tempted to test early but am afraid that since I took menopur I could get a false positive. Can either or you tell me if you took injectibles and if so when you tested.

Also, Kimo can you tell me any details in regards tto your follicle sizes if you had a monitored
    cycle with fsh injectibles?

As you both know the 2ww is crazy and I am just trying to pass the time obtaining info.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Congrats Kimo on the twins!!!

and

Congrats Misty and Carla on the pregnancy, hope all went well with the 1st US!
  • Options
    On our attempt, we used Clomid 100 and Bravelle 150 on days 7 and 9. I had 7 follicles--4 were ready at 16-21 on day 11 and we inseminated on day 13--now pregnant with Twins. I tested and got a very faint positive on day nine and it got increasingly darker. My first HCG was 404 on day 14--it all started there.