Options

Donor 14220 and Donor 14108

Hi!
I'm wondering if donors 14220 and 14108 have had any pregnancies via IUI?
Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Hi La -

Donor 14220 does not have any reported pregnancies. He was only added to our catalog last month.

Donor 14108 does not have any reported pregnancies either. He was added to our catalog less than 2 weeks ago.

It generally takes several months for clients to purchase vials, use them for their inseminations, and report back to us. (National averages range from 3-4 insemination cycles per successful pregnancy.)

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    I saw this post from last year. Does anyone know if there are reported pregnancies from donor 14108?

John D
  • Options
    I saw this post from last year. Does anyone know if there are reported pregnancies from donor 14108?

John D
  • Options
    Hi J -

Donor 14108 does not have reported pregnancies yet. It looks like very few of his vials were shipped out for inseminations.

All of our donors go through the same stringent screening process and are capable of achieving pregnancy. Less than 1% of applicants become CCB donors: https://cryobank.com/How-It-Works/Donor-Qualification/

We offer a diverse selection of over 500 donors and some donors (tall, blue eyes, etc.) tend to sell out more quickly than others. Reported pregnancies have no bearing on someone's personal chance of success. Type of insemination, maternal age, cycle monitoring, and insemination timing are all factors that can affect the chance of success.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB