BFP with 11221

I just got my bfp with 11221 on my first iui attempt. Good Luck to all the sinlge moms atill waiting.

Comments

• Congratulations!
  • Congratulations!! I had my 1st IUI 4 days ago, 2ww is killing me! How soon after your IUI did you test? WHere are you located? I am in Boston. I would love to get to know more single moms out there. It's amazing support. Hope to hear back.

Jen
  • I gave myself a trigger shot and was instructed not to test. It took ev everything in my power not to. I have blood work done on 15dpiui, then again 17dpiui.
    I am in Saint Louis.
    Good luck with the tww. It is a crazy time.
    Praying for a BFP for you.

jget
  • Thanks Jget, I am praying for you too! How far along are you now? Keep me posted and I will let you know my progress as well. :-))

Jen
  • Jen,
    I am 5-6 weeks along. It is still early. I had a u/s today and there was one sac for sure, possibly 2. I go back again next week for another u/s. How are you doing? I tww is almost over. Hang in there.
    jget
  • Hey jget,

Im hanging in there. I had some cramping today but think it may actually be more constipation from the vitamins, at least I hope. Ugh, one more long week to go! Oh my, maybe twins??

Im thinking about you.

Jen
  • Congrats!!
    Good luck everybody!!
  • Jen and Jget how did it go? We have a girl from 11221 and are close to your location Jen.