Options

anyone successful with 14354

My wife and I have had 2 unsuccessful IUIs with donor 14354 and we are going to have our 3rd soon. Was wondering if anyone has used this donor and if there are any successful inseminations? Thanks for your time.

Comments

• Options
    1, unsuccessful. About to have try number 2. Fx.
  • Options
    We are going for #3 today. Hopefully third times a charm. Fx for you!
  • Options
    Did any of you have any success with this donor?
  • Options
    We haven't yet. Used this donor for both IUIs. First IUI (w/ clomid support) BFN. In my 2ww with same donor for 2nd IUI (also with clomid support)- will find out Monday 6/6. I'll get back with y'all!
  • Options
    We didn't the first time. It was a natural IUI. We did our second IUI yesterday with clomid cd5-9 and ovidrel trigger. Our U/S showed two big follies and one small one. We find our 6/21. Will let you guys know. This donor has had great numbers though
  • Options
    Woover- thank you for the information!
    Just to keep you posted- didn't get pregnant with the 2nd IUI either. Trying again with same donor. Third times a charm, right? :) We are using Clomid again (with a trigger shot- Pregnyl, all 3 times- to ovulate). Each time I have had 3-4 (about size 22) follicles(last time even one a size 28!). Will update when I have more information :)
  • Options
    thanks for the information everyone fingers crossed for all