Options

new here

Hi..My partner and I are new here. We are just starting to pick out a donor. What i'm finding is if we find somebody who has similiar qualities/features as I (she is carrying) they don't seem to have completed a 4 year college or they seem like they are floating around in life with no direction. Any suggestions on picking out a donor so we can find most of what we are looking for. So overwhelmed :(

Comments

• Options
    Hi and welcome to the boards!

We also wanted a donor with similar features as my DP. We even thought his essay sounded like things she would say.

We now have a beautiful 14 week old daughter and she looks exactly like me with the exception of the blue eyes! She got Carla's eyes! Yea!

Just keep searching...good luck!
  • Options
    Hello! I am relatively new as well - been lurking for a month or so as I am planning on TTC in a year or 2.

From what I understand - someone correct me if I am wrong - is that CCB solicits donors under age 25 from Universities, that is why they have not finished their degree yet.

I will go back and check that info, but that was my understanding.
  • Options
    Okay I was partially right...they have to either be currently enrolled in a University or have a degree.

I would think that a lot of the donors are college guys looking to make spare change.