Options

Donor 13314

I am just at the start of this whole process and have sat down to look through the donor profiles. Donor 13314 is definitely high up on the list. I see that it says no for pregnancies. Does this mean that no one has yet to use this donor, this donor has been used but no pregnancies have been reported, or this donor has been used and pregnancies have not been an outcome?

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    Hi N -

This donor has only been available for a little over 4 months and it takes some time before we receive pregnancy reports from clients.

All of our donors go through the same stringent screening process with less than 1% of applicants actually becoming CCB donors. The number of reported pregnancies is not an indicator of specimen quality and is most often related to the amount of time a donor has had vials available and/or how popular his characteristics are.

Also, the presence or absence of a reported pregnancy has no bearing on your insemination process and your chance of a successful pregnancy. It's important to choose a donor that you feel is a good fit for you.

Best of luck!

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Thank you so much for the information and help! I greatly appreciate it!