Options

Heartfelt advice from 11444 recipient

From my heart!!! Rather than to ask advice from others on which donor you should select, it's all about YOU! Not that it matters what someone else thinks of who you have selected as a donor nor does it matter what the outcome is of anyone else's IVF. None of this has any bearing on teh sucess one woman's situation to another or one family to another's. Way too many factors encompass,impact and influence the success or unsuccess of your process through this journey! Focus on what's most important to you in a person and follow that desire, and in doing so, you will narrow your selection down from those profiles available,read about them, study them, choose your "must haves" in the profiles,pick out what's most significant to you in a man, qualities and traits etc, and by then you have weeded some out. Then prioritize who is still remaining on your list of helpers and then make your selection. Call CCB and discuss with them if you can't figure it out--they are an enormous amount of support to all of us! So many people get on this site and back and forth about this donor, that donor, are you pregnant, are you not, this fertility medication, that process, how many times, how many failed attempts on and on and on. Does this all really matter? At the end of the day "no, it really doesn't." The only one thing that matters is your success and what works for one woman may not work for another, just the same as one couple to another. We are all different and our individualism is just as unique as is our timing, is all different from one another in our success down this road.

After starting my journey alone in June of 2007,1 ICI, 4 IUI's, 4 IVF's, I faced many unsuccessful attempts but didn't give up. I knew then it was time to get a helper. Finally, I am expecting twins June 2011 through a surrogate and I am delighted that the donor is 11444. I'm excited beyond belief!!! It has truly been a long road....and belief it or not my first 9 attempts were using a different donor. A week before the process I decided to switch my donor to 11444. I am so very excited!

Follow your dreams, all things are possible! XOXO

Comments

• Options
    Hi jylynn I am letting you know I am pregnant with donor 11444 I know you are haveing twins by surragote let me know how things are going please!! I just had my second beta and it is 242 I will go for 1st ultrasound on Monday March 28 my email is jennmg13@yahoo.com feel free to contact me thanks
  • Options
    Haven't been on here in sooo long..No time as I am very busy.

What became of your beta?? Where are you from?
  • Options
    Hi Jlynn62 I have had 2 ultrasounds so far we saw the heartbeat which was 140 for the first time at 6wks and 2days and we just had a second ultrasound at 7wks6days and the Heatbeat was going strong and baby is 1cm long so far.. We are from upstate ny area.. we did IVF for the first time and we were successful we are having a singleton. we are so excited we have waited so long for this dream to come true. god bless your twins do you know what you are having yet? would love to keep in touch.
  • Options
    jlynn62 Just wanted to see how your babies are doing I am moving along nicely I am 28wks and a couple days I will be due around November 19th,2011 let me know how the twins are doing...
  • Options
    does anyone have any info/pics to share on donor 11444? I was looking for a Persian donor b/c my partner is Persian and we're very interested in this one! :) If you don't mind, could you send any info/pics to fro.d.out@gmail.com