Options

Question regarding previous donor.

Hi Scott,

You are always so helpful with all of my questons. I recently signed into DonorSiblingRegistry to search for any half-siblings for my son. Two of the questions they ask for registration is: When did your donor start donating and when did he retire? I'm not sure where else to find this information on my donor. He is now retired and I have a beautiful son who turned 1 last week. My donor was 11209.

Thank you very much

Michelle

Comments

• Options
    Hi Michelle -

I am out of the office until late next week so the fastest way to find out the info is to call our client services department at 866-927-9622. They can help you.

Good luck locating the siblings! The clients I have known who located their childrens' "extended families" have been very happy. They are amazing and heart warming stories.

Scott
  • Options
    Yes, I have been in touch with the families of my son's half brother and half sister and we are all actually getting together in January to meet for the first time, even though we all live at different corners of the country :) I absolutely love the connection I have with the mom's of my son's half siblings and couldn't ask for anything more. Thanks

I did not call the client services about this matter. I am assuming my previous donor (11209) started donating in 2007 and then retired in 2008. But I am just assuming at this point.

Thanks

Michelle
  • Options
    11209's first vial release was November 2007. His final blood draw (meaning he was no longer donating) was July 2008.

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Thank you very much
  • Options
    You're welcome. :-)

Scott