Options

Optimistic and storage

My doctor suggests buying 3 vials at a time because that's how many iui he will do before trying anything different. He said it would save on shipping that way as well. The optimist in me calculated that if we bought three vials and then got pregnant the first time the other two vials cost would be more expensive than shipping one at a time. If we order three and store them with you and only ship one at a time if we get pregnant the first or second time will you buy the remaining vials back?

Comments

• Options
    Hi C -

Welcome to CCB!

Yes, we offer a buyback program where we buy vials back at 50% within 3 years of purchase. This only applies to vials stored at our facility, once vials are picked up or shipped out we cannot buy them back.

Since you are just starting the process, I'd like to share some information with you that may help you with your decision-making.

On average, it takes about 3-4 IUIs to achieve pregnancy. If you have several donors that you like and don't mind having to choose a different donor each cycle, you can purchase and ship vials each month as you go.

However, if you have a favorite donor and want to make sure that you can use the same donor for each cycle, it’s important that you purchase multiple vials at once. If you have any thoughts about having more than one child, it’s crucial to purchase vials now for the future. You’ll see tons of posts on our Bulletin Board and Facebook page of families looking for vials to try to give their child a biological sibling. We limit the amount of vials we collect and there is a finite amount. Often times, clients think we can simply get more vials which is not the case.

For IUI cycles, we suggest purchasing at least 5 vials per child and we offer free storage to assist you with your family planning: https://cryobank.com/Services/Additional-Services/Family-Today---Family-Tomorrow/

Please don’t hesitate to contact our Client Services staff at 866-927-9622 to ask about family planning, storage options, financing, order timing, etc. We’re happy to help you achieve your family goals and guide you through the process.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB