Options

Donor 14444

I discovered donor 14444 over a month ago and he seems perfect for us: similar in looks, artistic (as am I) and athletic (we both are, so want someone that can keep up with us). However, he hasn't been available...yet it says he "may" be in the future. Should I move on or does it look like more will be arriving soon?

Comments

• Options
    Hi C -

It depends on when your insemination will be. He may have additional vials in about 2-3 weeks. If you haven't done so already, you can call Client Services at 866-927-9622 and ask to be added to the notification list so you receive an email before the next vial release.

Please note that this donor sold out of vials very quickly and will most likely do so again. If you are doing IUI cycles or you're considering siblings, please be sure to purchase multiple vials. We offer free storage with the purchase of 5 or more vials as part of our Family Today & Family Tomorrow programs: https://cryobank.com/Services/Additional-Services/Family-Today---Family-Tomorrow/

It's important to plan ahead because vial quantities are limited.

Best of luck,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Hello Cassidy13,

I'm not sure if you're still interested, but we do have extra IUI vials of donor 14444 available for sale! Please let me know if you would like to purchase any!