Options

My son

Hi Single Ladies!

I am overjoyed to announce that on October 10 I gave birth to a healthy, beautiful baby boy. I am beyond grateful to the Cryobank, to the community of single moms by choice, and especially to my family and friends for their tremendous support.

My son's name is Leo and he is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.

Ladies, one thing I want to express is that he is SO worth the wait. He was worth all the IUIS and the IVF and all the waits that are part of those procedures. He was worth waiting 39 years for. He was worth all the break-ups and coming to terms with being single for the first time in my adult life. He was worth everything - because he is the greatest baby in the whole world. (OK, there may be some bias here!!)

Don't give up hope...your babies will be worth it all too!

:-) Karen

Comments

• Options
    Hi Karen, I can relate to you about how rewarding become a mom is. Congrat!!!
  • Options
    Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

This post made my day- just what I needed to hear right now. :-)

Again, I'm so happy for your new, beautiful family!
  • Options
    Thank you SO much! Have faith!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE hearing great posts and news like yours! Thank you for sharing your wonderful news!
  • Options
    Thank you and you are most welcome! I wish you baby dust if you are on this amazing path!
  • Options
    Thank you for sharing this. I was at a point in my TTC process where I was considering throwing my hands up in the air and giving up. I was feeling sorry for myself because I want this so bad, yet that isn't enough to make it happen. I was ready to give up my dream of having a child. Thank you for reminding me that the prize is worth the fight.

Enjoy every minute with your precious little miracle!
  • Options
    Don't give up! Your dream will come true too!
    Good luck!
  • Options
    CONGRATS Karen R. Its wonderful news to hear. God bless Little Leo.
  • Options
    good for you! I'm happy for you and your beautiful baby!
  • Options
    So beautiful to read this :) I'm going on my second cycle at the end of this month :) My beautiful girl and i are working on staying together however she really does not want a baby since she has a 9 and 11 yr old already. As far as friends and family everyone is almost as excited as me...not possible to pass me up :) Im beyond excited :) Im completely ok with being a single mom...actually even if we stay together I think I will be pretty much doing it on my own. Very excited not to have to share her lol. I say her because I just know Im going to have a girl first :)Anyhow congrads on your new addition of you :) Thanks for sharing your happiness :)
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!!! That is so awesome! Good luck to everyone, I had my initial consultation yesterday and it seems I'm going to be busy the next few weeks until my first IUI next month!