Options

I thought I was pregnant...

I really thought I was pregnant. I had my IUI on March 2nd. Within a couple days felt so many things that were way beyond my typical PMS symptoms, even totally different. A few days after my IUI started going to bed at 8:30, was so tired and slept great. I was also incredibly hot most of the time and dizzy and so bloated. My boobs were growin like crazy. And my eggwhite cervical fluid continued AFTER ovulation. Then 11 days post IUI woke up and felt totally different, started cramping in the afternoon, then came aunt flow. This is hard because I really feel like the egg was fertilized, just didn't take. and puts me back to a 10 day luteal phase when was 12 days for so long. Am so sad, even though I know this doesn't usually work the very first time. :( Now I know just how much I want to be a mom and back to the drawing board since my donor sold out a long time ago. I need hugs! :) "Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished. " -Lao Tzu

Comments

• Options
    I hope you find another that you like just as much. It took me 7 IUIs to get pregnant, and I lost that baby right at the 4th month this February. I'll be going back to try again this May...so don't give up just yet. Loss is powerful, but determination is what keeps you going whem you get knocked down.
  • Options
    I am sorry to hear about your news. It does get really hard but you have to stay strong and stay positive. I know it is easier said but that is what I have to convince myself of every day. I had my first failed IUI in February and felt exactly like you mentioned above. I had my second IUI last week but it is really different than the first one. I am trying to take it one day at a time but some times it just gets hard. Well I am now on my two week wait but have run into some difficulties so don't know what to think right now. At this point it is out of my hands and there is nothing I can do but wait. I totally feel your pain and wish you all the best in the future.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry...{hugs}
  • Options
    im going threw exactly the same thing i had my first iui march 2nd and i wasnt expecting AF till thursday the 18th but i got it yesturday the 14th! it does suck! but everything happens for a reason (atleast thats what i keep telling myself)
    mine sold out too.... which doner was it if u dont mind me asking? mine was 11798
    good luck girls
  • Options
    Thank-you girls for your responses, this is so hard especially since I've only told two people I know, my mom and a friend. I am sorry for your loss smaciegracie. I hope you get a big fat positive this try faith38. :)Emmy I can't believe we had our IUIs on the same day! My AF came early too on the 13th! My donor actually sold out the day a bought my first vial, this was a while back. Was donor 5756, have had his baby photo sitting on my desk for so long, I know it sounds weird... but it was a connection. Am in the process of choosing a new donor. Have a couple I like. Though plan to sit this cycle out, don't want to do two IUI's in the same month. Thank you for the hugs misty. good luck to everyone, I still can't wait to be a mom and now know just how much this truly means to me. God bless
  • Options
    Hang in there ladies...this is a pretty intense process, and so much more mentally challenging for use singles. BUT...it can and does happen! Baby dust to all.