Options

pregnancy test

does anyone know how this works.. i had my first IUI on the 9th of this month, i should be starting my period on tuesday is it ok to still take a pregnancy test this weekend or should i just wait to see if i started my period.. i know they say 14 days, but that would be past my period start date?? if you can just give advice, i'm just anxious i guess..

Comments

• Options
    Thank you very much girlylover for sending the info to me on donor 11460, I hope you have alot of success with your insemination. If you had your IUI on the 9th then some of the home pregnancy tests are sensitive enough to detect a positive on day 10 post IUI, which would bring you to the 19th on Monday. So, I think the earliest you could test with some accuracy would be Monday. Obviously, you could just wait for your period on Tuesday or Wednesday but I know how very difficult it is to wait the 2 weeks. I actually ended up choosing another donor (11848) for the exact same reasons you chose your donor. Donor 11848 has alot of similar features to my girlfriend and since I am the one carrying (hopefully) we wanted to have a donor with some of her features so our baby looks like both of us. I inseminated yesterday and today and am also in my TWW. Good luck to you. Lots of baby dust !!!

Michelle