Options

Has anyone been successful with donor 13036??

I'm beginning an IVF cycle next week with donor 13036. I'm very excited & nervous, does anyone have success stories to share??

Comments

• Options
    I have twin girls from donor 13036. They are healthy babies and are doing well. We went through an IUI
  • Options
    Hi, I have a healthy 2 year old boy from donor 13036. He is happy (and handsome) little guy with a lot of charm. I also used IUI like the previous poster.
  • Options
    Oh wow!! I'm 8 weeks pregnant now with this donor, I'd love to see a picture of your son, if I gave you my email address would you be willing to send it to me??
  • Options
    I also have a healthy 1 yr old from this donor!
  • Options
    Could anyone share how long it took through IUI with this donor? Thanks!!
  • Options
    I tried 4 IUI attempts but the first 2 were with another donor. So i got pregnant on my second try with this donor
  • Options
    Trying with this donor. Would anyone be willing to share pictures of your kids with him? Do any of them have red hair??
  • Options

I have a healthy little boy from donor 13036 . He is perfect, sweet, kind, caring, and very funny. I am Blessed.

• Options

Anyone willing to share a picture of their children with me from donor 13036 , I have a beautiful and charming little boy he is 3 now. thanks

• Options

Hello! I have a gorgeous and healthy 14 month old boy with this donor via IVF. He is absolutely perfect. His hair is red and hes got this huge blue dreamy eyes!

• Options

Congrats, I am so happy for you. I have a healthy, sweet, smart and charming little boy from the same donor. He is full of life and fearless.
    My son is almost 6, his eyes changes a lot.
    He is perfect :)