Options

Donor 13036

I just ordered vials from donor 13036. I was told that he was responsible for more than 10 pregnancies & that number sounded good, but I haven't seen any posts on the bulletin boards with his number. Can you tell me how long he's been available & a range of how many of his vials were sold?? I'm wondering if I made the right decision.

Comments

• Options
    Why do you think you haven't made a right decision? I mean, most donors DON'T have threads on here yet. Some never will. If he has more than ten pregnancies he clearly "works". Maybe no one has given birth or they are just only registered on the sibling registry.
    As CCB always says, all of their donors are capable of healthy pregnancies. Other people really shouldn't be a determining factor for you. Choose a donor that you love, go with your heart on this.:)
    That's the best advice I can give, since CCB hasn't answered yet.
  • Options
    Thank you ArielF, your response makes an enormous amount of sense & you made me feel much better!! I was just second guessing myself & making myself paranoid for no reason, Thanks so much!!
  • Options
    Yeah, no need to be paranoid. Your donor seems like a tall and handsome heartthrob:) It's so easy to get stressed out during this process,, but we just have to remember that at the end of the journey we will have the most precious babies and won't have a second thought about our choices:)
    Good luck!:)
  • Options
    Thank you Ariel!! :)
  • Options
    Hi JL -

Not all clients post messages on our Bulletin Board, Facebook page, or join our Sibling Registry. Some prefer to keep their experiences private and do not feel comfortable sharing this information publicly. And as a result of this, as Ariel mentioned, not all donors will have threads on here.

All of our donors are thoroughly screened and capable of achieving a pregnancy. We accept less than 1% of applicants into our donor program.

Also, as Ariel pointed out, another client's insemination outcome has no bearing on your chance of success. We have clients of all ages, from different countries, doing different types of procedures. Your chance of success is best discussed with your physician, as cycle timing, use of fertility drugs, and maternal age all play an important role.

This whole process can be overwhelming, but it's important to trust your instincts and have clear communication with your physician. Once you hold your baby in your arms, your second choice donor will not be a thought in your mind.

Best of luck with your insemination!

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Thanks much Nicole!! I appreciate you taking the time to give me your input. I didn't realize that your donors were so carefully scrutinized, I feel much better now & I know that I chose the right donor for myself. My fingers are crossed!!

JL
  • Options

Hello everyone, I am looking for someone who used donor 13036 . I would like to hear from you.
    thank you