Options

12769 Anyone

I have tried a different donor, got pregnant but lost the baby in January at 10 weeks. After that found that the donor has “Galactosemia” so my doctor suggested I change donors.

Therefore, here I am with donor 12769 for my next try. I expect my period this week so IU should happen within 14 days or so. Starting Clomid and will have ultrasound to monitor plus trigger shot.

I did get pregnant on the first time before, so really hoping it will happen again.

Hoping to find anyone who has or will plan to use this new donor just to change information.

Analice

Comments

• Options
    We used this donor twice before and will be using him for our first IVF in May!
    Good luck with your IUI!
  • Options
    That is great. I start clomid tomorrow and first monitoring ultrasound on April 8, IUI likely on April 10th or 11, will come back for updates.
  • Options
    Our second iui with this donor is today. Good luck Ana! Sticky baby dust to us both.
  • Options
    Keep us posted
  • Options
    I had my IUI today. Feeling very positive about this!!!! Had four follicles and hoping for at least one to stick!!!! My pregnancy test is scheduled for the 24th@!!
  • Options
    What medicine were you on to get 4 follicles?! That's awesome! I only had one at 23 mm. I caved and took a hpt today and it was negative so my hopes are shot for this cycle. My blood test is tomorrow. Sending prayers and a sticky little one your way! Keep us posted :)
  • Options
    Hi - I took clomid 100mg. I had four follicles but later the nurse told me tha one was "too big" at 27 and likely the other ones (3) would be ok.

Now, today is day 12 and I also tested (although I promissed I was not going to until day 14). It was negative.

However, last november I also tested day 12 and got a negative and was pregnant after all, so I am trying to be a little hopfull this will be the same.

Will have blood work on Wend.
  • Options
    How'd the blood test go? I started my clomid today. Hopefully 3rd time is the charm for us. If it isn't, we have to choose a new donor.
  • Options
    Hi

It was negative. I am on day 4 of my clomid and will try again. I do hope it work this time.

I just got switched to this donnor, hopefully it works.

Good Luck to you. Keep me informed.

Analice
  • Options
    Hi! Does anyone have any vials of 12769 available for sale? Please let me know: preethi730@gmail.com. Thank you!