Options

Hello Scott,

I know you cannot give me exact numbers, but can you give info that you can on the number of successful pregnancies by 11420?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Oh - and what about reported births? Thanks again!! :)
  • Options
    Hi April -

More than 5 reported pregnancies. Less than 5 reported births. No reported losses.

We will try and get Look-a-Likes done for him this week. He is definitely a good looking and athletically built donor.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Thank you sooo much, Scott!! We inseminated with this donor last Saturday!! :) Anxiously waiting now!!

Thanks again - will let you know how it goes.

April
  • Options
    Very exciting. My fingers are crossed!

Wishing you luck by the ton,

Scott
  • Options
    Hoping you might tell me how your experience with 11420 has been? Thank you very much!
  • Options
    Hello 07,

We were unsuccessful first round and are a few days away from finding out how our second round has gone. I will let you know...so nervous!

Thanks!
  • Options
    Well, we were unsuccessful with round 2. 3rd IUI was yesterday. This will probably be the last try with this donor. If unsuccessful, we will switch.
  • Options
    Hi April -

There is no medical evidence or studies to remotely suggest switching donors will increase your chances of success. This donor has more than 5 reported pregnancies. Unfortunately, often times it just takes time.

In fact, on average it takes 4 medicated IUIs per successful pregnancy, so you are just reaching the midpoint. I would not give up on this donor unless you have other reasons for the change (superstitious, found one you like better, etc.).

If you are getting frustrated and feel like you need to do something, you may want to consider discussing other medical reasons that will impact your odds (starting/changing meds, IVF, etc.) with your physician.

Good luck!

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Hi,
    Any ICI VIALS AVAILABLE FOR THIS DONOR? REALLY INTERESTED.

THANKS
  • Options
    Hi mp -

Please contact our Client Services Department at 866-927-9622 for more information on vial ability and up coming releases.

They can also add you to the notification lists for any sold out donors you are interested in.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    thank you scott. will do!
  • Options
    You're welcome!

:-)