Options

Will share info on 11257 & 11660 but looking for info on 11371 & 12144

I have package 1 for 11257 and 11660 that I am willing to share with anyone. Just let me know your email address. I am looking for any information anyone is willing to share about 11371 and 12144. My email address is darlinghrt@aol.com. Thank you

Patti :o)

Comments

• Options
    Just noticed how my previous post sounded. I will share the info with anyone even if they don't have the info on the donors I am looking for. Sorry
  • Options
    I'll take any info you want to share. Sorry, I'm new and haven't orded yet. A bit overwhelmed.
    thx.
    emiliekhicks@mac.com
  • Options
    If you are still willing to share I would love to see the donor information that you have. I just started looking and there is sooooo much information. My email is leandraj44@hotmail.com
    Thank you so much.
  • Options
    It is heading your way leandraj44
  • Options
    I'm very interested, if you're still willing to share. This whole process had me whittling down my choices and then eventually not being sure about who I chose. Now it's back to the drawing board, but funds and time are short! My email is littlestprof@yahoo.com. Thank you!
  • Options
    breadandroses,

I am there too so I completely understand and will send you the info as soon as I can. Good luck!
  • Options
    I'm looking for info on 12144 if you still have it.

thanks.

cooper713@verizon.net
  • Options
    Is anyone using 11257? I have his info but curious if anyone has used him.
  • Options
    Donor 11257 is one of my top 3. Would you mind sharing any information you have on him? My email address is rsd1992@gmail.com.

Thank you so much!!
    Rachel
  • Options
    If you're still willing to share info on 12144, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks so much in advance.

cmp.lcw@gmail.com
  • Options
    If you are willing to share info on 11257, it would be very appreciated!

rider1967@gmail.com

• Options
    11257 has been my donor for 1 round of IUI and 1 round of IVF and both have been unsuccessful.

He has a very strong count. He fertilized 8 eggs with one vial.

I will continue to use him for my next try at IUI.

I really loved his profile and when I called, the woman I spoke with said he's a really good-llooking man.

Loved his voice on the audio and also loved that he's an open donor.

I will send those who are looking for his info later today.
  • Options
    Hi

I would Love to get any info on 11257 as he is on my short list! I look forward to your generous info!

rider1967@gmail.com

• Options
    I'm not sure if anyone is still interested in 11257. I posted some info, regarding my experience with 1 of his vials I used for IVF. I have decided to use a different donor. If anyone is interested in him, I have 4 vials of 11257 at my IVF clinic. I would be willing to sell them for a very reasonable price.

I also can still email the rest of the package on him including baby pic. Please let me know.

He might be a good fit for someone else.
  • Options
    hi
    11257 is one of my favorites, could you share the info?
    thanks
  • Options
    Hi Violamax -

I would be more than happy to share his info. Please send me your email.
  • Options
    nbound72--

Just starting this search and feeling very overwhelmed...I was wondering if you would share the information on 11257...our email is J_DKeb@mchsi.com

Thank you for your time
  • Options
    Hi babykeb -

I had trouble logging on to this site for 2 days so I just read your post. I will send you 11257 info tomorrow morning. Just have a question with your email. Is there a space between the J and the D? Just want to make sure it gets to you.
  • Options
    There is no space is an underscore _
    Thank you so much!!!
  • Options
    Laura and babykeb -

I just emailed you 11257's info. Please let me know if you don't get it and I'll resend. I have extra vials and my fertility clinic that I'm willing to sell very inexpensively if you are interested.

Susan
  • Options
    please send me info if you have it on 11660
    luckyjen@gmail.com

thank you
  • Options
    Hi 11257 is on our short list, any info you could pass along would be greatly appreciated.Thanks so much
    jadrn02@yahoo.com
  • Options
    I know this is a year too late, but are you still out there and willing to share info? I would greatly appreciate it as I am very overwhelmed. Thanks!
  • Options
    I just got 3 vials from donor 11257. I saw his baby photos and would love to get more info if anyone does.
    thanks
    my email is : maryviola72@hotmail.com
  • Options
    Would anyone share info about the donor 11257. I just purchased 3 vials and would love to find out more info about him,
    thanks
    my email is marygroy@gmail.com
  • Options
    @nbound72 I'd love the info on 11257 if you are still willing to share. I know these posts were quite a few years ago, but I'm switching to a new donor this week and am hoping to get more info on him. shelleyham@hotmail.com.

Many thanks!!