Options

Success with 11289

After a scary start (beta#1=34 @ 14dpiui; beta#2=51 @ 16dpiui), my hcg levels somehow caught up and, at 28dpiui (yesterday) my beta was 15,288! Saw a heartbeat today at 6 weeks, 2 days!!

Comments

• Options
    Had a 3D ultrasound today (those things are so neat!) at 9w3D and everything still looks on target. *whew* I know we're still not out of the woods but after a miscarriage a couple of months ago it feels great to make it this far :)
  • Options
    My partner and i also had success with this donor. Our son is now 8 months and he is gorgeous! We will absolutely use this donor again.
  • Options
    Thanks for posting! We just found out yesterday that we're having a boy as well (due in July) and we're very excited! It's good to hear another success story; we can't wait to meet our little guy :)
  • Options
    Hello, was anyone else successful with this donor (11289)? Thank you!
  • Options
    congratulations!!!
  • Options
    We are expecting a boy, due Jan 22. Anyone has any pics they would like to share? sbq21@hotmail.com
  • Options
    I used this donor as well and have a beautiful baby boy. I would love to connect with everyone else who has used this donor. Kderome73@gmail.com
  • Options
    Hello, I'm currently purchasing a vial from this donor and my 1st iui will be on november. really happy to know there are successfull histories with this donor. How many times did you try?