Options

We Have Officially Joined the 2 ww!

Our 2ww has officially begun! My partner and I had our first IUI yesterday and our second today! Our swimmers had GREAT numbers and EXCELLENT motility! We go in on Monday for progesterone bloodwork and March 16 for our beta pregnancy test! We are hoping these 2 weeks fly by....we are getting married Friday and going away for the weekend...so hopefully that helps pass the time! AF is due next week....so fingers crossed I don't see her! Such an exciting time! Praying for LOTS of sticky baby dust!

Comments

• Options
    congrats. TWW is hard but exciting...and even harder when you experience symptoms that could also be AF. We are coming up on the tail end of our TWW and think my wife might be getting AF and not the symptoms we thought... this time was different tho. Try not to google everything, we did and it makes you more hopeful. Try and stay busy and congrats on the wedding! What a exciting time for you both! Congrats and hope you get a BFP
  • Options
    Thank You! We are overly excited...seems like everything happens for us in the month of March :) we celebrated 9 years together on 3/3 (which was the second IUI of our cycle)...getting married 3/6..We have a lil French Bulldog whose birthday is 3/29...so here is to hoping March will be the month we get pregnant in! I googled myself crazy with every step before the IUI, I was consumed LOL...I am trying hard to stay away...after all I am hoping I am pregnant until it is proven otherwise! Praying for TONS on BABY DUST...
  • Options
    By the way...Wally is our lil French Bulldog...hence our name Wally030306...our lil guy and our anniversary :)