Number of pregnancies for 11227

Hi,

I know you don't give a specific number of pregnancies, but what is the range with 11227. I'm not sure where to find this information.

Thanks,

Arkmom

Comments

• Hi Arkmom-

Sorry for the delayed response. We have more than 5 pregnancies reported for Donor 11227.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB
  • QUADS! I got pregnant the first try with QUADS from 11227, and the 3 they could get to for genetic testing were perfectly healthy (2 boys 1 girl). Unfortunately, I miscarried at 13 wks in March. We just tried again with 11227 and it also worked first time! I'm 41 years old too! This time it is just one.
  • I'm very sorry to hear about the miscarriage. Please keep us posted. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is now interested in hearing how everything turns out.

Good luck!

Scott
    CCB
  • kg0705mg,

I'm sorrry for your loss and happy for your new beginning. There are a group of 11227 parents that email regularly. Send me an email if you want to be looped in. misskennedyesq@yahoo.com

Best Wishes,

Rebekah
  • It is always really nice to see our clients bonding and supporting each other. Thank you all.

Scott
    CCB
  • To date, I know of 15 babies and one on the way from this donor. migerrin@yahoo.com
  • i am a baby of 11227 and am just wanting to find my siblings.