Options

new doctor

amazing how a doctor that actually has a clue can brighten a girls day!

We had our first appointment with our new RE and he was deliciously awesome! Real down to earth, positive, encouraging...what other great adjective can I use here?

anyway...he wants us to do self-insemination for the first 3 months (save us some $$) because there isn't any external/medical reason that we should go straight to IUI in his opinion. We are going to do a C3T test just to make sure nothing is blocked so I get to join the Clomid club - I'm excited...side effects and all...

I never thought I would be so anxious for AF to get here...but come on already! I'm at the station and waiting for the baby train to come on by!!...tickets in hand - WOO WOO...

-baby dust to all!
Laura & Cindy

Comments

• Options
    Good luck, girls! You have to be comfortable with your doctor. Now that everything seems to be on a positive note, get ready!! We're sure you'll be successful!
    Karen & Tina
  • Options
    Laura and Cindy...that's great news! I pray that you only have to jump on that train one time! Come on BFP, BFP, BFP!!!!!!!!

Good luck!
  • Options
    Good luck Laura and Cindy! I am so glad you found someone great to work with, I know it has been awesome to have a doc who is enthusiastic and seems to want us to get pregnant almost as much as we do!!!! We have been truly blessed with our doctor.

Sending baby dust to you guys...keep us posted when you do your ICI!!

Oh, and as for side effects with Clomid, from what I've read on these boards, not many women have many side effects. At least, nothing too extreme. I am one of the unlucky ones who had some pretty crazy mood swings with it, but other than that it wasn't so bad.