Options

Attractive Donors?

Since genetic screening is performed and all donors are presumed to be in good health, that kind of brings me to my next concern! There is no adult photos, so I'm creating a child with someone I've never seen. Personality matters, but again, Nature vs Nurture... I will never actually get to know a donors personality or full health and intelligence from a few documents. Attractiveness however is *fairly* universal and something that is actually very important to me considering it's the one thing that we can know for sure... but there's no adult pictures available so I have to trust staffs opinion!
With that being said, who does your staff consider to be the most physically attractive donors?

Comments

• Options
    Hi A -

Attractiveness can be subjective. Some consider Ben Affleck and Tom Brady to be very attractive, while others consider them to be average looking. Some consider certain features like dimples, freckles, red hair, or a cleft chin to be attractive, while others do not find these features attractive.

Here are a couple options that may help you select a donor:

1) Donor Photo Matching consultation - If you are looking for a donor who resembles someone, you can send us a photo of that person along with a list of donors or characteristics that you are considering. You can learn more about this option here: https://cryobank.com/services/consultation-services/

2) Speak with a Client Services Consultant - Find 3 or 4 donors that you are interested in and give us a call at 866-927-9622. Let the consultant know what sort of features or celebrities you find attractive and then ask them to compare the 3 or 4 donors that you are considering. (Feel free to ask for Shawnbay or Dustin who are on our Look-a-Likes committee.)

We also offer the childhood photos, Donor Look-a-Likes, and Facial Feature reports to provide you with a general sense of what the donor looks like. Many clients also find the audio Donor Conversations helpful when narrowing down their choices.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank