Options

Who has had pregnancies or births with DONOR # 14055

Hi! Just curious if anyone here has had pregnancies or births with donor 14055. I know that he has had both reported. I am currently 16 weeks pregnant with 14055. :)

Comments

• Options
    Hey! I'm 34 weeks with a boy from 14055 :) Hope your pregnancy is going well!
  • Options
    How exciting?! Congratulations! I am 26 weeks pregnant with a little girl!
  • Options
    Aw, congrats! Are you planning on joining the sibling registry? I think I will when little man arrives, I don't see anyone registered yet though. One of the posts claims there are births and 5+ pregnancies, so I'd imagine there are more siblings out there :)
  • Options
    Yes, I am already registered on there and saw there aren't any listed anymore. There was one up on there a few weeks ago and now it's gone. Perhaps the person changed their mind? Yes... Definitely have to have more as he has 5 plus live births as well! I hope your pregnancy is going smoothly! All the best!
  • Options
    I will be having IUI with him next week. Wish me luck.
  • Options
    My wife is 22 weeks with a girl from 14055!
  • Options
    Wow, lots of babies!

My son is three months old now, and I must say, 14055 makes some cute kids!

Good luck to all :)
  • Options
    My daughter from 14055 is almost two months and I agree! Definitely makes cute babies!
  • Options
    Looking for vials of Donor 14055.. if anyone has in storage and won't be using please let me know!
  • Options

Hi! I have seven embryos from this donor. Would love to see pix of any kids if anyone is comfortable with sharing. Thanks!