Options

Donors 11894 & 11610

Has anyone used the follow donors 11894 and 11610? If so are you able to provide the counts for these donors?!

Thanks,

Jess

Comments

• Options
    I've not used either but I am so excited you asked and hope someone will respond...I believe we will be using 11894 or 11260 our next cycle. I've not hardly seen any people requesting hispanic so it's nice to know that people actually are.
  • Options
    Mommy23,

It is nice to see somone else on here using hispanic donors!

I believe we decided to use 11894. We order the profile picture and its cute.

We should be doing our first insem around the 21st of dec...let me know if you end up using him and if you do can you send me the numbers?

Thank you,

Jess
  • Options
    Dear Jess,
    My wife and I are thinking of using 11894 as well. Would you be willing to share his photo with us? If you or Mommy23 have his numbers, we'd sure appreciate knowing that as well. To email us his photo, please send it to viceroy816@gmail.com. We'd be willing to swap photos if you're interested in seeing donor 11684, who is also Hispanic and cute.
    Best of luck with your insemination!
    Viceroy
  • Options
    Viceroy,

I just wanted to let you know I have sent a copy of the picture to you. I also have 11033 if you would like that one as well. I got that from another person here on CCB.

I wont have his numbers until we do the IUI in a few weeks...

Best of luck,

Jess
  • Options
    Jess, we ended up skipping this month...however i hope you guys were able to try and it works out for you...also if you could send me the numbers as well that would be wonderful, thanks and good luck!!!