Options

first appt coming up, what should i expect?

hello ladies,

the time has finally come for me to start my fertility treatment. Can anyone shed light on what to expect? what questions should I ask? how long from the first apt until actual insemination? im so nervous!

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    Hello,
    What procedure are you doing? My wife and I took the IVF route. Our transfer day was on May 10th and I am now 2 months along. My wife had to give herself the shots since we are using her eggs and I lucked out with only having to take meds but I'm carrying our baby. We actually started the process with our first appt. back in February.
  • Options
    first, Congrats!!!!! I found out that my insurance will cover ivf without any previous TTC or iui. Do you think it would be best to go straight to IVF to up our chances at success? ive renctly had a second surgery for severe Endometriosis and fibroids, so my time is ticking as this issue seems to keep returning. with IVF how many vials did you have to use? We wanted to go that same route but insurance benefits change and will not cover reciprocal IVF?
  • Options
    Following this thread! Very interested, my wife and are going to get started in the next month or so. Is anyone tracking there ovulation right now? What are you using to do so?