Options

Has anyone else had success with 13782?

I know 13782 has reported pregnancies. Is there any update as to if it's still less than 5 or more than 5? Also, how successful have any of you out there been with getting pregnant with this donor? I do have some fertility issues and I just went through my first IVF cycle, but only 1 egg fertilized and it ended without a pregnancy and the docs are wondering if it could be possibly the sperm. Any information regarding stories using this donor would be so helpful. We want to try our next cycle with him again, but the decision would be easier if we knew women have had success conceiving with him.

Comments

• Options
    We had success with 13782 on the first try with IUI. We were shocked, but feel very blessed. I hope this helps in making your decision. Best of luck!!
  • Options

We'd like to connect with you both privately as we too have had a successful experience with said donor! how do we connect?

• Options

I don’t know how other than the sibling registry maybe? We are expecting our second child with this donor in February!