Options

Donor 13506

Hello,
I wanted to se eif anyone on the boards has had any luck with 13506? Me and my partner are considering him for our next try in Feb.
Thank you, Sarah

Comments

• Options
    Best wishes! My partner and I too for April. Any luck? I have read a few messages that two other couples' fertility doctors were not happy with the numbers on his sample. He is my top pick so I am hoping that is wrong.
  • Options
    Hello aassddff,
    We did use him in Feb and are not pregnant. Our RE was one of the ones who didn't like his numbers but we bought ICI and had our doc wash it for IUI so that could have been the reason. But another lady had bought his ICI for IVF and her doctor said he had great numbers. best of luck to you. We will be trying again in about a week but may use a different donor. Hope your IUI goes well in April. Baby dust your way.
    Sarah
  • Options
    We have not done our first iui yet so no new info from us to report. There is a woman I found doing ivf with the Sam donor and she found that his motility numbers were good. I will postwhen I learn about the numbers from our vials . Best wishes!
  • Options
    That would be the "same" not Sam
  • Options
    I am also considering 13506 as a donor.

SO, any luck? Please send updates!

He seems to have an attractive personality, is smart, has a lot of interests - and seems very healthy. And red hair - that's hard to pass up! All the best -
  • Options
    My wife and I are using 13506 for our first IUI in the next week or so (hopefully - if not now then at the end of May). I will update with numbers/how he looks after that. We bought IUI vials.

When I called they said he now has more than 5 reported pregnancies.
  • Options
    Hey ladies, just a quick update. We did an IUI with 13506 on Monday. The nurse commented that his were "good," so I wasn't concerned but did get the stats for y'all. Our IUI vial had 29 mil and 52% motility. They wanted anything over 20 mil and 50% motility at my clinic.

Hope this helps :)
  • Options
    I've tried 3 IUI cycles without success. I'm female 32 without any known fertility issue. Not sure what's happening, his motility count was 8 mil, 12 mil, and 11 mil. My dr was unhappy with the first count and barely happy with the 2 next.
  • Options
    Any chance anyone still has vials of 13506 around?