Options

Anyone else in the 2WW???

Hello!

I did my first IUI on yesterday 3/6/12 and I cant wait to see the results!!! My RE put me on Clomid, Menapur, and the HCG trigger... I used a newer donor so he doesn't have any reported pregnancies. HOPEFULLY I can be the first :)

Anyone else in the 2WW and want to test like crazy!??

-Amber

Comments

• Options
    I am and going crazy. I am on Clomid and waited for my natural surge. Went in on Feb 29th... So I am 8 days into my TWW.

I wish the best for you!!
  • Options
    Oh awesome haha we can be crazy together!! Good luck to you! I am barely at 3 days!!! Ahh... How soon will you be testing?!
  • Options
    I am going to test on Saturday which is 10 days past IUI. Its probably a little early but I cant wait any longer. And its not going to hurt anything.. If its postive then I will know.. If its negative then I hope it was too early and test in 5 days... This is my 2nd IUI with this donor but overall my 7th IUI... So Im really hoping for a POSTITIVE!!! I just dont have any symptoms really or I think I do but I think im just wanting them.. HAHA. So we will see this weekend hopefully. Which donor are you using.. Im using 12404.
  • Options
    So I tested today and it was BFN!! So im a little upset but hoping that its too soon.
  • Options
    I am 7dpiui. Doing ok with the wait this time...it's attempt #4 after my unexplained stillbirth at full term last August. It took three tries to conceive our daughter, which was my first pregnancy. We lost her 3 days before her due date, and all I have wanted ever since is to be pregnant again and have the chance to meet her sibling! We are so hopeful that this cycle will be the lucky one.

nichtrin - you're not out yet!

Best of luck to all of you :)
  • Options
    Thanks cbmann... and Im sorry for your lost. I too have lost a child and know how that feels. I wish you the best of luck. What donor are you using? And do you do this medicated or unmedicated?? Also what is your process? Sorry for all the questions.. just want to see if I can gain any knowledge from you..

And my AF hasnt arrived so I quess im still praying!!!
  • Options
    Hey ladies I did my iui on 3/4 tomorrow makes ten days and I've already taken 3 HPT. I pray I did it too early but I probably didn't because I have NO SYMPTOMS. It's my 1st iui I was hoping my last and I don't think I can deal with this all over again. I took clomid and the hcg injectable. Good luck ladies
  • Options
    Did iui on 3/12/12.... No symptoms yet. :-( wondering if anyone else had no symptoms but got a positive? Just used donor 12475
  • Options
    So I didnt have any symptoms. I did a HPT on day 10 and got a BFN. I am now at 14 days and did a HPT and got a BFP!!! It was light but it was still positive. I had to recheck it twice to make sure I wasnt hallucinating... So yes it is possible to be pregnant and not have any symptoms.. I still dont have symptoms and I got a positive.
    I have been trying this for almost a year... this was a 2nd IUI after surgery.. So keep your heads up and it will happen. I have been waiting a long time. Im just praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby!!
  • Options
    Awesome! Congrats nichtrin..... Thank you for posting... This helps!
  • Options
    Good luck to everyone! I'm in my second 2WW- on day 4 of waiting. Did Clomid, Estrace, and a trigger shot. Congrats to you nichtrin!
  • Options
    Congrats Nichtrin!!! I hope I get a BFP this month too! Just out of curiosity was this your first iui or? And how many mature follicles did you have?
    I tested yesterday to make sure the trigger was gone, I was only 8dpiui so I was expecting a negative. BUT NOWWWWW I know its gone and anything after this will be real :)
    I also haven't had any symptoms and I have read about a lot of people who had no symptoms and got there BFPs!
    Hdawanna21 any updates?
    Good luck everyone!!!!
  • Options
    amsdavid- Overall I have tried the IUI process 7 times!! Three tries were a year ago and with a different company. Those tries also were just natural.. no drugs or anything. Then in Nov 2011 I went with Clomid 50mg, u/s on day 12 and noticed that I had a "skin tag" on my uterus. I had 5 mature follicles and the sperm was all ready ordered so I proceeded with it even though my doctor told me I would most likely not get pregnant. So of course AF arrived and then I went to surgery and got that taken care of and he also scrapped my uterus (I guess that helps with fertility). Then in late January I tried again. This time I took 100mg of Clomid, u/s day 12 (1 mature follicle!!) and got the trigger shot and then the IUI 30 hours after and got a BFN. Now this time I am PREGNANT!! So after the surgery it took me my 2nd try. But I think everyone is different.
    As for this try... I took 100mg of Clomid days 5-9. Took OPK tests until I got a positive, went it 24 hours later and got the IUI. I did not get an u/s with this or the trigger shot so I actually dont know how many follicles I had and even how many babies I have growing inside me right now!!! :) Hope not more than two.
  • Options
    vdpal- Thanks. You are not far into the 2WW so its perfectly normal not to feel anything. Just try and keep yourself busy.. I know its hard but it will come!! Good luck. Bady dust to you.
  • Options
    Oh okay! Ahh thats so exciting :)

Sooo today is 9dpiui and 11 days past the trigger. I took a test again today! I couldn't help it ;) and this time it is a faint positive!! Very light but it came up in the 5 minutes! Buuuttt I realized yesterday that I didn't wait very long maybe 3 min or so and there wasn't anything so I tossed! I'm worried it could still be the trigger and I should have waited a little longer yesterday?! Blasted. I will test again tomorrow. Kmx :)
  • Options
    Well that is good news. Too bad you didnt wait longer on the first one. I hope you get a POSITIVE. Baby dust your way!!!
  • Options
    Well, on 12 dpiui it was a faint positive, I went in for blood testing on 13dpiui and it was negative. :( Apparently the trigger shot stayed in my system for 14 days. Hoping there still might be a chance, but if not then we are off to IUI #2
  • Options
    No luck for me... Thanks for asking... Baby dust to u guys...:(
  • Options
    Are you going to do another iui? I am waiting for AF to start any day so we will be in the 2ww together again!
  • Options
    Im sorry amsdavid and hdawanna.... things will work out. I really hope the best for you and if you need any information or need to vent I will listen. I have been there (after 7 times) and each time it got worse for me and I thought I would never get pregnant.... and I was close to having to try IVF. So there are many options out there to succeed. Just keep your head up and ask questions and research and listen to your body...!!! Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Still can't believe it.... Poas this morning and it was Positive! I still don't have any symptoms.... Excited and scared. Will test again tomorrow morning
  • Options
    i also had an iui on march 12th and the waiting has been so hard. i have avoided taking HPT because of the hcg shot i had the day before the iui.
    congrats to you! keep me posted :)
  • Options
    hey guys.....I am 4dpiui and I feel like crap, boobs hurt, nauseous, extreamly tired, gasey and a little bloated...is this normal?
  • Options
    vdpal- CONGRATS!! I too did not have any symptoms when I got a postive test. Now I am 6 weeks and I have a little symptoms.. sore breasts, queasy (not too bad yet) and just TIRED!
    jragonese- keep us posted.. wishing the best of luck to you.
    ddbaby- Everyone is different. Also the process that you are doing may be different and cause you to feel like that. IF you took the trigger or HCG shot, that can cause those symptoms. But as for me, I didnt have any symptoms of pregnancy until now and I am 6 weeks... Just hope that means your PREGO!! Keep us posted. Baby dust.
  • Options
    Thank you nichtrin....
    I took a clearblue test this morning and positive again! I still can't believe it..just went to have my blood drawn to verify...
    BEST WISHES TO ALL!!! It can happen...I thought it couldnt. This was our first iui with donor. We have done 5 iuis with husband only and two ivfs that all failed...I was losing hope!!

Continue to pray...
  • Options
    Nichtrin I'm dying to talk to you! Congrats and I hope all is well. I had my son June 9, 2012 with donor 12404. Would love to keep in touch with you of your interested.
  • Options
    Nichtrin congrats! I used 12404 as well and would like to contact you and see how things are going :)
  • Options
    Nichtrin I was curious how things worked out for you. I have a 2.5yr old son with donor 12404. Feel free to email me nikigiuliani@gmail.com