Options

Help with process of all of this, please!

My wife and I are working with a fertility doctor and are planning to start trying inseminations in december. We are wondering if anyone can give us advice on the least costly route. My wife's in graduate school, finishing her last year. We are struggling emotionally (good and difficult moments) with the whole donor/open donor options. We are both 99% sure we want an open donor, but the whole siblings-through-donor situation is difficult for me to wrap my head around. As a same-sex couple there aren't many options available for us. My wife will carry and I am struggling with the longing to feel just as connected to our child. I know I just asked a jumble of random questions, but that's where my brain is right now. This is a cry for help from someone who understands our situation, has been through something similar and can guide us. Thank you so much.

Comments

• Options
    Hey JB!

Yeah, the emotional toll with all these decisions is T O U G H!

If you're OK with sharing your email address, I'd love to chat. If not, no worries! Just know that you're totally normal in feeling these things. We've been going through the exact same thing.

All the best!
  • Options
    Hi KenzieArizona! I will share my email: jennbraun323@gmail.com Thank you so much!