Options

# of pregnancies 14133 and 14426

Has anyone else used and gotten pregnant by 14133 or 14426?

Comments

• Options
    I'm currently 3 weeks pregnant with donor 14426
  • Options
    M4

That is great to hear,I had iui done yesterday with 14426
  • Options
    M4

How many tries did it take if you don't mind me asking?
  • Options
    I know this is years later, but it took 1 try. I've seen some of your recent post I don't recall the sperm count but I do remember my doc and staff saying its one of the best they've ever seen. Are you currently pregnant with this donor as well?
  • Options
    M4,

I just got a positive this morning, i go in the morning for my blood test.

My first vial was 37 mil sperm count and 11.5 motile and this current cycle vial it was 72 mil sperm count and 26 motile. It took three tries for me.

When are you due?
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! 09/12/16 is the due date, what about yours? I could imagine your excitement!!
  • Options
    M4,

Congrats, glad 14426 has confirmed pregnancy, besides his son. are you having a girl or boy?

Unfortunately, I miscarried a week after I got my positive. I was finally able to move forward. I had iui done on Sun 6/5/16, not totally sure about this one because I had one follicle at 31 and 11 on day 10 Friday 6/3/16. Dr's say that is kind of normal for someone on clomid. It's not normal for me because mine are normally under 20mm by day 10.

I guess we will find out in two weeks.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that, how have these two weeks been?
  • Options
    M4,

thanks

No go last cycle, should have gone with my gut feeling and not done the IUI, it did turn out to be a cyst. went in last Thursday for my 3 day ultrasound and I am out this cycle, because I have the one cyst from last cycle and 2 more on the left side, so the Dr I saw put me on meds to hopefully get rid of them, so I have to wait until next cycle. I have 2 vials left when I bought back in Dec, hopefully one of the two works. because I am trying to decided if they don't, if I should buy more of 14426 or switch to a new donor.
  • Options
    We were attempting to locate an email address for contact of successful pregnancies. The registry indicated a boy was born on 12/3/16, and a girl was born on 9/13/16 from donor 14426. Our daughter was born on 1/29/17 from donor 14426. We were just reaching out that our children, who are half siblings, would be able to one day get to know each other.
  • Options
    Baby girl on the way 14426.
  • Options
    3 IUI's that did not take. Just did IVF and put 1 egg in and am pregnant with a girl from donor 14426.
  • Options
    Narnar23- congrats!! Our daughter was born in jan. U can email
    loved09one22@aol.com
  • Options
    5 weeks pregnant with 14426!
  • Options
    Bambi05- congrats!! Our daughter was born in jan. U can email
    loved09one22@aol.com
  • Options

Hello all! I had a baby girl from 14426 in February and am interested in connecting so she can meet her siblings one day.