Options

Has anyone used donor 11988? Any information that you would like to share? Let me know !!

M

Comments

• Options
    Hello! My partner and I are on our 3rd try with this donor, fingers crossed! We'd be happy to share any purchased info if you need...
  • Options
    Hi Jen
    I am on my 3rd tww (Unmedicated IUI) with this donor as well. Are you in your tww right now? I think it is so cool that we used the same donor. What made you pick him? What all did you purchase? I have the long profile and the baby pic and would be happy to share. Thanks for reaching out!!

Babydust to you,
    M
  • Options
    We are actually testing right now for our 3rd try (unmedicated IUI also), should be any day now! What day are you on? It's awesome to have someone else using the same donor! We have the baby pic and the long profile also. We just liked everything he had to say and something about him just felt right. My partner is a teacher so we liked that about him also. Definitely keep us posted and we'll do the same! Good luck and babydust to you too!!!
  • Options
    Hey Jen,
    Have you had your IUI yet? It is so exciting to know you we are using the same donor!! Itss nice to have someone to share this with that knows from experience. I am 3DP IUI. I like what this donor had to say also and I like the fact that he is smart.

Baby Dust to you !!!!
    M
  • Options
    Hi! So we went for our 3rd IUI on Sat. Trying to be calm and not think about it too much. How many days do you still have left before you find out?
    Hope you're lucky this time!!
    Jen
  • Options
    Hey Jen,

3rd Time was not the charm...another BFN. I took it a bit hard so I have not been on for a bit. I am back now though. Have seen my RE and the next round I will be on meds. Now I just have to decide if I am stay with this donorw or switching. How is your TWW?? Did you get a BFP?? I hope so!!!!

Baby Dust to you,
    Maria
  • Options
    Hey Maria, I saw the other post first...so sorry about the bfn. This time was hard on me too. I just assumed it would happen quickly, def not the case. I didn't realize how much stress I was under until this last one. Kind of all came out at once. Well, looks like we'll both be on meds this time around, maybe we'll have better luck! Are you trying again in Oct? We're taking a month off to recoup emotionally. I'm a little nervous about the shots but hopeful too...just try to remember that it's still early in the process for us. Three bfn's doesn't mean anything and it will happen for us when it's meant to. Don't lose faith!
    Good luck and babydust!!
    Jen
  • Options
    Hey Jen,
    I am taking a month off too. Will try again in November. Are you switching donors? I am not sure yet if I am or not. Stay in Touch!!

Baby Dust,
    M
  • Options
    Hi M,
    Hope your month off was restful and stress free! My partner and I actually got married in Oct so we were preoccupied with the wedding and not baby thoughts, a nice change. But here we are on our first month of shots and excited to try again! I just started the shots 3 days ago and should do iui in a week or so. We are sticking with the same donor since we have 3 vials left. I checked his profile today and it says to call for more vials...I wonder, have others purchased or was there a problem?? When I call to schedule delivery I'll ask. Are you sticking with him? Have you seen the new pics he posted...so cute!
    Have I asked where you're located? We're in NY.
    Good luck and babydust to you this time around!!
    Jen
  • Options
    Hey Jen,

I have not seen the new pics. Do you have them I would LOVE to see!!! I am still thinking of making the switch but I have a least another week before I have to decide. My next IUI will be the first time I am trying meds(femara or clomid), so keep your fingers crossed. It should be around Nov 8th. I have had a restful month off and am ready to get back on the baby making train. I went to the beach and hung out with HS friends, and it was so relaxing. Congratulations on your wedding that GREAT!!! I live in Atlanta.

Baby dust to you,
    Maria
  • Options
    Hey Maria,
    Did you purchase the baby photo of this donor? If you did, the other pics will be there when you click on it. If you didn't just let me know and I will share :) I'm glad you had a great month off...the beach sounds great...those days are over here in NY lol
    Well, I should be doing my iui sometime this week. Fingers crossed for us both! Here's to try #4!!
    Jen
  • Options
    Hey Jen,
    Have you had the proceedure? Are you in the TWW? I did get the photo. I thought he was cute from the first baby pic.

Baby Dust,
    Maria
  • Options
    Hey Maria,
    I actually got a BFP on a test at home! I went for my blood test this morning and should get the official result soon. I've taken like 5 hpt's because I just couldn't believe it! Are you in the 2ww?? Did you switch donors? Have faith, it'll happen! #4 was my lucky try.
    good luck and baby dust!
    Jen
  • Options
    Jen!!! Congrats :D I am so happy for you. Yes I did try a different donor this time, and I was on meds(femara) this cycle and I am in the dreaded TWW dpi 5 so I have a little bit more to go. I have fingers crossed that 4th time is the charm!!! Let me know when you find out the due date.

So Excited for you!!
    Maria
  • Options
    Hey Maria, Thank you so much! Sending you luck and good wishes for a bfp this try!! Keep me posted and hang in there, you'll know in a week!!
    Jen
  • Options
    Hey Jen!!

Just checkin in on you, how is the pregnancy goin?

Maria
  • Options
    Hey Maria!
    It's been a while since I've been on. I feel as if I slept through the whole 1st trimester lol.
    No morning sickness at all, just a lot of heartburn. 2nd trimester starts in 2 days and finally got my energy back!
    How are things going with you? Any luck with the new donor?? Keep me posted!
    Jen
  • Options
    Hi Jen,

Just checking in, do you know if you are having a girl or a boy? How much longer? Hope all is well. I am getting ready for IUI 7, so I have my fingers crossed.

Take care,
    Maria
  • Options
    Hi Maria,
    We decided not to find out the sex so it's going to be a complete surprise to us. I start my eigth month this week. Time is going way too fast! I hope this last try was successful for you! Are you still using the same donor? Thanks for keeping in touch and I wish you success this time!! Stay positive, it'll happen!
    Jen
  • Options
    I don't know if either of you will check this thread ever again. But I used donor 11988 and we have 2 kids now! We are signing up for CCB's sibling registry and would love to meet others there. :)

-eck