Options

13889?

Hi all! I know this was asked already but just wanted to bump since there hasn't been much activity. Has anyone used 13889 before? Just purchased some vials and anxious to start trying!

Comments

• Options
    My wife and I will be purchasing 13889 within the next couple of weeks. We will be doing our first Iui in November.

Best of Luck!!!
  • Options
    Best of luck to you also!! Keep us updated if you can :)
  • Options

Here is an update....So we did our first IUI last month (November), I was on Clomid, did the trigger shot, and waited the long two weeks. Unfortunately my pregnancy tests came out negative and af arrived. We will be trying again with the same donor (13889) so send some more baby dust!

Let me know if y’all have any luck please!

• Options

Sending baby dust your way! My wife and I decided to wait a few more months before the first IUI but will definitely be using this donor as well. Best of luck!!

• Options

My wife and I have a daughter by 13889. She is beautiful, happy, intelligent, and healthy. :-)

• Options

@aloha79 That's great to hear...congratulations!

• Options

Got a BFP with donor 13889!

Would love to connect with other parents.

• Options

@123abc congrats!! Starting IUI with this donor within the next few months. Please keep us updated if you can!

• Options

Good luck! I got pregnant on my first IUI. My hormone levels are rising, which is a good sign. Ultra sound appt is 4/2. Will keep y’all posted.

• Options

Relate were you successful with 13889?

• Options

Just did my first IUI with 13889 after using a different one for a few times. I'll keep you all updated!

• Options

@reptar

Any updates?

• Options

@123abc 1st one didn't work, in the TWW now with the 2nd try. I'll keep you updated, fingers crossed!

• Options

I have a baby boy to this donor he’s to smart to handsome and happy baby

• Options

Me gustaría saber de más medios hermanos que tenga

• Options

Hey everyone, finally got our BFP! First ultrasound is this week...so excited!

• Options

@reptar

Excited for you! If you’re interested in connecting please sign up for the sibling registry and include your email address in your profile.

There’s also a bulletin there for you to post.

Some of us moms have already connected. :-)