Options

Donor 12022

Hello!

I am 12 weeks along. Thankfully IUI # 6 was successful with Donoro 12022. Anyone else have luck with this one?

Comments

• Options
    Hi - We also had sucess with donor 12022. We now have a beautiful baby boy who is 18 months old! He is so amazing in every way! He is extremely charismatic, well adjusted socially and people tell us he is the happiest baby they have ever seen! He is now learning to walk due to some low tone but is thriving and doing well! If you want more info I am happy to share! Best of luck! It was the best decision we have ever made!
  • Options
    I am about to purchase to 2 vials of donor 12022 for IVF. He is an older donor, with IUI premium frozen, for several years. I was told that frozen sperm, is as good as new. What are your thoughts? I have my heart set on this donor.
  • Options

@ Dana G did you go through with this donor? I am also looking at this donor but was concerned about his age and the age of the sperm. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

• Options

I am pregnant! 10 weeks! This was my 3rd round of IVF. After the first two failed attempts, I was going to change my donor. But my sister convinced me to stick with the same donor, since most of my eggs had fertilized with this sperm. The third time was the charm. I'm due beginning of November. Now that I look at new profiles, however, I see that the newer donors have a very extensive genetic summary. I would have maybe gone that route, had I known. Regardless, I am very happy and would obviously recommend this donor. Keep me posted!!

• Options

Hi,
    I’m 21w pregnant and just curious about my future baby’s diblings. Are there any groups for those conceived by 12022’s sperm?

• Options

Hi PumpkinJello23. Congrats! I have a dibling. Boy, born in 2019. Happy to share my email address with you if you want to communicate more.

• Options
    RayBB88RayBB88 Posts: 1
    edited January 31, 2024 2:44AM

Hi everyone - I hope I’m not late to the party as I didn’t know this board existed but we were also successful with our IUI via donor 12022 and have beautiful, happy and healthy twins born in October 2022 (they are 15 months now). I would be interested in exchanging details with any/all of you to communicate more. I’ll check back periodically to try and keep the conversation going!