Options

Starting my journey - maybe donor 14192?

Hi all,
I am just starting out here on my solo journey to become a mom. Any suggestions or tips would be helpful. I am going through the overwhelming amount of donor choices and trying to narrow it down to just one. I keep coming back to donor 14192. Anyone else have a history with using or attempting to use this donor?
Good Luck to everyone.

Comments

• Options
    Hello Firefly419, I'm a new beginner also and yes it gets very intense trying to decide on a specific donor. I haven't choosen one yet, but I have broken it down to 5 donor options lol. I'm planning on trying to conceive in a couple of months. Are you doing it at home or going to the doctor to be inseminated? I wish you much luck on your process and getting your bundle of joy!
  • Options
    Hi Danielle-
    Thanks for responding and welcome to the fun...ha ha. I too think I have my 5 main donors picked out as well. Now I just have to narrow it down even further. I am will be doing an IUI with my doctor. Are you doing doing it at home?
    Good luck...
  • Options
    Firefly419, I'm going to be hopeful as to hoping I'll be in the fun on my first try lol..even through I'm aware it could take several tries to get pregnant. Yes ma'am! I'm planning on doing my insemination at home, which I will do an ICI.