Options

Donor 12685

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone used donor 12685 and had a positive pregnancy.

Thank You : )

Comments

• Options
    Hi Lil -

Yes, Donor 12685 has reported pregnancies, currently less than 5.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply. Is he still actively donating or he's retired?

Thanks

Lil
  • Options
    Hi Lil -

Donor 12685 completed our program. There will be no additional vial releases for this donor.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Ok thanks. Do you know exactly how many vials of the ICI he has left?

Thanks,

Lil
  • Options
    Hi Lil -

The availability of ICI vials currently shows over 25 vials.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Yes just concieved with 12685
  • Options

Has anyone else used this donor?

How many conceived?

After how many tries?

Healthy baby/babies?

• Options

Hi,

Used it many times. Didn’t conceive with IUI’s. Did 3 rounds of IVF’s. 1st pregnancy was twins ended in miscarriage, second pregnancy single also ended in miscarriage.

• Options

I’m sorry to hear that. I am assuming IUI was done at a dr’s office? Have you tried another donor?

• Options

Yes all IUI’s we’re done both GYN and my IVF Dr. I have not tried another donor because I couldn’t find a better match within my ethnic group. Not much options left and plus the rest of the members either didn’t have a good family medical history or other things that I was look for a donor.

• Options

Same here. He resembles closest to my husband, features and all. The other donors are nowhere close so I’m hoping this works for us. I think it’s safe to assume you also have gotten checked and everything is normal?

• Options

I don’t mean to ask personal questions. Because me and my husband have had trouble conceiving for 9yrs now, I always feel for couples who are in the same boat as us. I am interested in their story.

• Options

No worries. Same here it’s been 9rs for us. But sadly we have decided not to have children. It’s been a long road of struggle and some health issues.

• Options

Wow so sorry. I really hope things turn around for the good. I believe in miracles and sometimes they happen when you least expect it. We tried ICI at home last month. It wasn’t successful. We will try maybe once or twice more before trying IUI.

• Options

Hi! Has anyone had success with this donor?