Options

Anyone using donor 14299?

My wife and I tried 5x with donor 13913 with no success so we are switching to 14299 and doing IVF in October.

Anyone else using donor 14299?

Comments

• Options
    We are trying with this donor next month. Did you have success with donor 14299?
  • Options
    Hi Katie- we are doing IVF with this donor next month (mid/end Oct). Best of luck and keep in touch!
  • Options
    We used 14299 on November 17th and just found out we are pregnant! Is anyone else pregnant with 14299?
  • Options
    Hi azgirl2124,
    Congrats! So exciting, a boy or a girl? We are considering 14299 for an IVF in March.... Best of luck with your pregnancy!
  • Options
    We are pregnant with a little girl from donor 14299. It worked on the third round of IUI. We couldn't be more excited ??
  • Options
    Congrats Katiep714! We did IVF in January and pregnant with a baby girl who's due early October!
  • Options
    If anyone has more 14299, please let me know!
  • Options

I know this is an old post but I wanted to add to it because we used donor 14299 and got pregnant with twin girls - who are turning two this month! We are a lesbian couple also, so I love to see that my girls' half siblings also have same-sex parents :) We did IVF in October 2015 and found out we were pregnant with twins just before Thanksgiving. The girls came 4 weeks early in June 21 2016 - perfectly healthy!

• Options

Hi @Vanbehan !!! two mom family here as well!!! We have two boys using 14299, would love to connect. Have you used the sibling registry? We just signed up.