Options

Fertility Monitors

Has anyone had an experience using Fertility Monitors? I have read alot of success stories about them, and wondering if anyone has tried them.
I want to have the best possible chance for success as funds are limited and I want to try for IUI first.
Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    hey read my post it has lots of tips on which ones to use it is under single mothers and it says" which opks did every one use" i got some good anwers from others.
  • Options
    I tried them, but I didn't have any success with them. I ended up just going in for transvaginal ultarsounds for all of my IUI cycles (7).
  • Options
    I tried to use a monitor but it didn't work very well for me because I believe you have to use it a few months for it to get used to your body. I used the regular ovulation kit (clear blue easy) starting on day 10 and also was going to an RE every few days for transvaginal ultrasounds. I caught my surge with the pee stick but my doctor also had predicted the day he thought I would ovulate. I think the regular clear blue easy sticks were easier to use than the monitor and a lot less expensive!
  • Options
    I've been using the Clear Blue Easy fertility monitor for months and it's great. Tells you exactly what your two peak days are each month and then you can schedule your IUIs accordingly. I also have some back-up test sticks (EarlyPregnancy.com) so I can doublecheck, but it's always shown the same results.

Having said that, it still hasn't worked! But still trying...

--CSS