Has anyone used donors 13359 or 12994?

Hello I'm new and considering using one of those donors. I'd love to hear from anyone who has had success with either or no success.
I am brand new to the whole artificial insemination process, and any information is appreciated. I'm researching anything I can get my hands on at this point...including the donors themselves.
Thank you!

Comments

• I used Donor 12994 and got pregnant on the 1st IUI attempt (whereas I used another donor four 5 IUI and 1 IVF with one miscarriage and no other pregnancies). I chose 12994 because he is an open donor so my daughter can have contact with the donor when she is 18.
  • I am considering 13359 as well and I was wondering if you choose this donor and if you had any success? would love to hear from anyone that has used this donor. Thank you. very new to this and nervous/excited!
  • We just purchased vials from 13359. We will start trying in April. Any updates on this donor?
  • My wife and I are looking at 13359. Did you have any success with this donor?
  • 2moms2bewehope - We got pregnant on the first try with 13359. I am due early January! Good luck!!
  • BabyHoping2014BabyHoping2014 Posts: 3
    edited September 4, 2018 2:09PM
    We got pregnant with our second baby on the first try with 13359. I am due early September!
  • Hi - I know there hasn’t been a post on this thread in some time. I have had a baby with donor 13359 and we suspect our child has urine reflux, which I am told is a genetic condition and not one that runs in my family (that I am aware of). Has anyone else’s child experienced any medical conditions ?