Options

Does this donor have reported pregnancies?

Comments

• Options
    Hi T -

Yes, Donor 14426 has 5 or more reported pregnancies.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Tryingfora3rd,

I was pregnant back in April, but I miscarried a week after I found out. after my miscarriage I kept having cyst. I am down to my last vial, I go in on sat for follicle check and will have my iui next week, if everything looks good on Sat. We switched up my medication this cycle and finally no cyst this cycle.
  • Options
    Hi dolphin84041. I am so sorry for your loss. I developed a cyst with my 1st and only cycle because I used Clomid. Turns out my doctor prematurely prescribed the medication when I didn't even need it. These cysts are a headache. So we will be trying next week again for the 2nd time but on a natural cycle. We also decided to do a double insemination. Hopefully, my first insemination is not on a Saturday because they are closed on Sunday. However, I used this donor and was skeptical in using this one again. Blessings on your 2ww. One more week. I will be saying a prayer for you.
  • Options
    tryingfora3rd,

yes, cyst are a big headache. I will say this about donor 14426, he has had really good numbers, out of the 5 vials I have used so far, I only have sperms numbers for 4 of them, my ob. did my first iui. two vials have been really high and the other 2 haven't been bad. I am hoping my last vial is really high. I go in tomorrow for my iui. My Dr thinks I will probably release 3 follicles, I had 7 total over 13, one at 20 and one at 17, not sure what the third one measured at. who knows maybe some of the 13's grow big enough to release.
  • Options
    I pray everything goes well. Stay as relaxed as possible. I am hoping to hear good news from you in 2 weeks. :)
  • Options
    I've used donor 14426, had a baby girl on 9/13!
  • Options
    @M4 Congratulations! That is so awesome!

I should've used him for the 2nd and 3rd IUI. Didn't get positive results from my dr about the specimen I chose. So here I am in this TWW and kind of discouraged.
  • Options
    I'm going to use this donor. Would love to connect with anyone who is also using him. Not sure how to do that??
  • Options
    Congrats M4,

I was wondering how you and your daughter was doing.

Momof1cheryl

I used this donor 6 times, one pregnancy that ended in a miscarriage at week 5. Except for my 6th vial, 14426 had really great sperm count. He was always my favorite, I'm sad that i didn't get pregnant again and have it stick. I think i was putting way to much pressure on myself. Unfortunately i decided to try a different donor for my next iui, in about a month.

Fingers crossed for you that he works for you.
  • Options
    M4, I also have a little girl from donor 14426.

My wife and I were attempting to locate an email address for contact of successful pregnancies. The registry indicated a boy was born on 12/3/16, and a girl was born on 9/13/16 from donor 14426. Our daughter was born on 1/29/17 from donor 14426. We were just reaching out that our children, who are half siblings, would be able to one day get to know each other.
  • Options
    loved09one22 My partner and I are pregnant with donor 14426 now. I would love to connect with other families. My email address is Mitchell.kalishar@att.net
  • Options
    Momof1cheryl - my wife and I had a daughter with this donor - loved09one22@aol.com - if u wanted to contact us.