Options

Donor Update: 14499

Hello, what is the status and number of pregnancies for Donor #14499? How long do donors remain in the CCB catalog?

Any insight would be great, many thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Hi I -

I'm not sure what you mean by "the status", but Donor 14499 has more than 5 reported pregnancies.

It varies how long a donor is available on our catalog. A donor can sell out of vials in one day or he may be available for years. It usually depends on the popularity of his characteristics.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Thanks Nicole, this is great. I appreciate your quick reply. And by status, I guess I just meant availability. But from his page, it seems that 25+ vials are currently in stock.
  • Options
    Thanks for this information .

I was looking to use 14307 as I got pregnant by him before but now there are no more vials available so I'm going to purchasee 14499 instead.
  • Options

Beautiful baby girl born in October with 14499!

• Options

That is great blessingcoming1025! I've only seen girls from him so far : )

How many vials/method did you use?

• Options

We used Donor 14499 and our son was born in April 2017! We used IVF (1 vial).

• Options

Are there any more updates for 2019?

• Options

@heather11711 We can share if there are more or less than 5 reported pregnancies. Donor 14499 has more than 5 reported pregnancies. He also has reported births. He is sold out of vials, but he's also limited for sibling use. That means if we receive any buyback vials they will only be sold to families with reported pregnancies.

If you have a pregnancy or child from this donor, you are eligible to join our free private Sibling Registry. It allows you to connect with others that have a pregnancy or child from the same donor. https://www.cryobank.com/services/sibling-registry/

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

Our beautiful baby girl was born November 2018. Just joined the registry...