Options

Phone calls at work???

Someone has been calling for me at work and leaving messages simply giving a first name and saying they're from "CCB"??? Would anyone from here be trying to contact me, and if so, why would they call me at work??? Or is this something else?

If someone from CCB truly IS trying to get ahold of me, please use my home or cell phone on file. DO NOT call me at work. I am a teacher and the office will NOT transfer the calls to me while I am teaching my classes, nor would I discuss any of this to anybody in front of my students.

If this was not from you guys, disregard. :) Thanks!!!

Comments

• Options
    We normally do not call clients unless you request a call back, so I do not believe it is us calling you at work.

You can always call our Client Services Department at 866-927-9622 when you are not at school and ask them to check your account for any notes. They are available M-F 6a-6p PST.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Is it legit that I have been getting calls (on my cel and emails) about cord banking because I am just a few weeks away? Although I had my heart set on it, and I was quoted a great deal, I'm afraid I just can't afford it.
  • Options
    How much was the quote?
  • Options
    She said they could give me $1250 off (?!)
  • Options
    I was wondering too because the woman said she was calling from "California CCB", but the area code was 310...which doesn't sound like California to me!
  • Options
    Omesaara -

You may have reported a pregnancy and our Cord Blood division was following up using the number you provided. I appologize if they left a message on a non-personal number. They normally only call cell or home phones. I will make sure they do not call you at work again.

Yes, FamilyCord is absolutely part of CCB and any CCB client can get the same great discount on cord blood banking.

If you would like more information, simply contact a Cord Blood Educator at 888-828-2673 and make sure to tell them you are already a CCB client.

Regards,

Scott