Options

twins arrived

Baby A born 12:11 am, 5 pounds 1/2 and Baby B born 12:30 am 5 pounds 3 oz on December 1!!! Short labor,dp did awesome, 7 hours from water breaking at home to delivery! Mommy (dp) and girls are doing great. Babies will be in NICU a few more days and we should have them home Monday or Tuesday. Dp will come home tomorrow, we think...she had bleeding complications after birth but is doing better.
Feeling so blessed and so inlove with our babies, will try to update more soon.

Comments

• Options
    Congratulations on a safe and healthy delivery!! Glad to hear everyone is doing well.
  • Options
    Awesome news!!! I am glad to hear that Melanie & the babies are doing well. Thanks for updating us, Amy!!

Much love,
    Kimberly
  • Options
    YAY!! Two sweet little ones... and their names are???
  • Options
    OMG girls CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I'm sooo very happy for the healthy and happy delivery!!! WOW they are here, what Christmas Presents... The timing couldn't have been any better! We just had our 3rd IUI on Friday the 4th, so we are keeping our fingers crossed.. Did yall use any fertility meds??? Twins, are they identical, and what are thier names?They always say your gonna be so sleep deprived, but it is sooo welcome huh? I know it is on our end : ) and probably to all of the couples on this site! God Bless all 4 of you! KUP and try to get some rest!

Hugs and Loves!!

Dani and Bev~
  • Options
    Thanks Ladies...it is Melanie...Dp is Amy she is the bio-mom. She is home doing well. Girls...Ella Katherine and Clara Elizabeth are doing well, remain in the NICU for a few more days to make sure they are eating well. They are so sweet and we love them more than I could have imagined.

Dani422...good luck! Our girls are identical and they are the result of our second ivf. WE did 13 IUI's, medicated between the two of us before doing the ivf. We are already sleep deprived...what will it be like when they are home? But yes...totally worth all of it!
  • Options
    Melanie and Amy...Wow! Congratulations! Glad to hear that everyone is doing so well.