Options

2ww?

I am on my 6th IUI round, anybody else doing their 2ww?

Denise

Comments

• Options
    I am almost out of the tww. Beta is on Monday. GL FX'd nd Baby Dust.
  • Options
    I'm partway through my TWW. Will be doing home pregnancy test Sunday or Monday and then beta depending on the results... or waiting a few more days to see if that darn Aunt Flo shows up.

Good luck and baby dust to you Denise and a_walton!

Amy, 42
    IUI #1 June 3, 2013
  • Options
    We are almost there. Beta is on Monday. Will do HPT Sunday. Praying that AF does not rear her ugly head =). FX'd , GL, Amy and Denise.

IUI #2 June 3,2013
  • Options
    Good luck ladies, baby dust..
  • Options
    Period came yesterday.
    Wishing better luck for you other ladies.
    Amy
  • Options
    a_walton2 what was the result of your HPT? I'm on day 2 of my 2ww.

Baby dust
  • Options
    Hey everyone. Well I took 2 HPT's, this morning/ evening. I got a very very faint line on both. B/W in morning. FX'd. Baby Dust to those in the wait.

-AF hasn't come knocking yet. She's due to be here in the next 2 days. Hopefully she will not show.
  • Options
    Good luck and lots of baby dust a_walton2. I am going to wait two more days before I test.
  • Options
    That's great a_walton2. Best Wishes!!!
    Good Luck nisedm!!!

God Bless and Baby Dust
  • Options
    Sounds great a_walton!
  • Options
    How's it going everyone? Well beta was today. I got a BFP but a low count. They think this baby is just starting. 2nd beta Wednesday. Lets hope this little one sticks. FX'd. Blessings and Baby Dust to you all.
  • Options
    A_walton that is great news. I got a BFP and low numbers. Wait and see what the second set of numbers is. They expect it to double in 48 hours. Mine went I think from 60 to 600 I had the first test on a Thursday and the second one on a Monday. Now I have a healthy baby boy. So keep the fast and CONGRATS.
  • Options
    Great news a_walton! So happy for you!
  • Options
    Congrats a_walton!!! How exciting!! I will keep praying that your beta keeps getting higher!!! :)))
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. We need all the prayers we can get.
  • Options
    Congratulations a_walton we are gonna claim this pregnancy and pray that those numbers will go up in the next few days. YOU'RE PREGNANT...YAAYYYY!!!!
  • Options
    I got a positive HPT today (six days after a day 6 transfer) and my beta is Thursday.
  • Options
    Congrats Rebecca.
  • Options
    Congrats a_walton and Rebecca! I will be thinking about you today as you go for your second beta a_walton. I know the feeling of being so anxious. I hope and pray those numbers double for you today! I'll be watching for a post...
  • Options
    Yay, Rebecca!

Please keep updating us all Rebecca and a_walton. Sending both of you lots of positive energy and baby dust.

Amy
  • Options
    Got 2nd beta results. Baby did not stick.
  • Options
    a_walton So sorry to hear that. That's one of the things that I'm afraid of happening. I have had 2 m/c so I know what it feels like and wouldn't wish it on anyone.

What are your plans now? Take time to grieve if you need to b/c you were a mommy even for just a little while.

Prayers going up,
    WanWan
  • Options
    Thanks. This is, was my first positive in 2 cycles of iui. I do not know how you guys who have gone through this do it. You get your hopes up, and its within reach, then bam. The rug is pulled from you. I envy you all who have gone through this multiple times. I would have rather gotten a bfn. I could of handled that. I guess it's hard on me also because i have chosen to do it all by myself. Small family- mom and myself. Was going to tell my her after 1st trimester. Now, i guess i feel like i failed, and do not even want to say anything to her. I don't know, i am so confused right now. RE consult Monday. We will see what/ where to go from there.

GL and Baby Dust to those still in TWW.
  • Options
    a_walton, Please don't feel like you failed. The problem is that we are so attuned to our cycles and what's happening that we can catch early and chemical pregnancies that most women would never even know happened. Many pregnancies don't make it past a few days, but the women never know. Women undergoing the procedures we are do know, and have to experience the sadness that goes with that. You have not failed.

Please try to keep your spirits up. This shows that your eggs can be fertilized. That's positive.

xo
    Amy
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. I am feeling better today. I think I am ready to continue with IUI #3. They say third times a charm. I get closer each time. This time this one sticks. At least that's what I'm telling myself. Thanks for the support everyone. Blessings nd Baby Dust...
  • Options
    Beta was only 69 so a bit low for this point and my estrogen and progesterone went down (they had to add estrogen and up my progesterone dose) so I am not feeling that optimistic. I'm worried about a chemical. What sucks is that this was a hatching blast with all chromosomes tested and normal so I wonder if I must have done something wrong if I don't end up wtih a viable pregnancy.
  • Options
    Rebecca, keep your chin up. I was just in the same situation, but I lost mine. I wondered the same thing all day yesterday after i got my beta back. I was confused and blamed myself. But after listening to everyone helped me realize, that i did nothing wrong. I will pray for you and the baby. I hope your numbers start to go back up. Wishing Sticky Baby Dust..
  • Options
    Hey Ladies

I am still waiting, aunt flow hasn't shown but no positive test either. So still waiting. a_walton sorry to read about your current situation, good luck on IUI #3. Rebecca baby dust your way, hope things go your way.
  • Options
    well I got good news - in 48 hours my beta went from 69.8 to the 220s (so more than tripled!) and progesterone from 6.8 to mid 20s - couldn't write anything down since I wasn't home at the time.
  • Options
    Well, IUI #6 is a failure. I will be taking a break and moving to IVF in August (hopefully). I have to move to a different Dr office for IVF, so the fun begins again. This sucks. But I am so happy for you Rebecca.