Options

TWW with 14335

Just had my first IUI and now the brutal TWW. Anyone else using this donor. His count was 18 mil so fingers crossed that we get preganant the first go round

Baby Dust to everyone

Comments

• Options
    Fingers crossed for you! We were using another donor with no luck and decided to switch to donor 14335 and we got pregnant on our first try with him! We are due at the end of August :)
  • Options
    Awwww. Congratulations. We also found out we are pregnant as well. We are due September 2016.
  • Options
    Kelab

Are you registering on the sibling registry?
  • Options
    Congratulations Ladies!

If you haven't done so already please be sure to officially report your pregnancy. You can do so through our online form below, or with a quick call to Client Services at 866-927-9622. We love hearing the happy news!

https://www.cryobank.com/Services/Post-Conception-Services/Report-Pregnancy/

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Hey folks, I will be doing an IUI with this donor my next cycle (in about 1.5 weeks) and Ive got my fingers crossed. Is anyone comfortable sharing their experience? I am wondering how many vials used, how many attempts were made before + pregnancy test. I am super nervous and excited and really hopeful because there do not seem to be any vials for this donor right now...so fingers crossed that this one sticks!
  • Options
    Hey SoulParentsNYC

We only purchased one vial and fortunately it worked the first time.This was our first IUI attempt. Our vial had 18mi swimmers and minimum needed by our fertility doctor was 5. I've seen lots of positive reviews about pregnancies with this donor in other feeds. Baby dust and warm thoughts on your journey.
  • Options
    We have purchased 2 of this donors vials, were any of you concerned about his positive CMV results? Are you also positive? I just received my blood work and I am negative, I just found out about this and now am a little worried about using it.

Thanks in advance :)
  • Options
    Want2bmommies

I'm CMV negative too. Like you I was a little leery about using a positive donor as my doctor recommended against it. After tons of research and speaking to the CCB about the reduced chances with washed sperm we decided to go with this donor. We are officially 16 going on 17 weeks pregnant and all test thus far say we have a happy, healthy baby.

Hope this helps :)
  • Options
    It really does! Thank you so much for responding! :) I am testing my ovulation this week waiting for the go ahead!
  • Options
    Yayy!! Well best of luck and baby dust to you. I will say this donor had a lot of swimmers for us...18 million. So I pray the next time we chat you will have a BFP :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much! We had our first iui last night! 18 mill also! Now this TWW!! :(
  • Options
    Baby Dust to you for your BFP :)
  • Options
    Our first IUI last month was a BFN, we our on our second TWW!! day 3, its brutal!!
  • Options
    Hey Want2bMommies

Wanted to check on you and see if you've received your BFP :) I pray you've been well.
  • Options
    Hi Zshoe16,

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, we tried twice and both negative.. we are using our last vial next month with a fertility clinic instead of a midwife! Hoping third time is a charm! Hope your pregnancy is going well! <3
  • Options
    :( I'm super sorry to hear that. Thus far all is well. I hear the best things come in threes. Best of luck. Here's to a BFP.
  • Options
    My wife and I will be using this donor, as we are preparing for IVF (egg retrieval next week). This is attempt 11 for my wife, but first IVF attempt, first time using my eggs, and first attempt with this donor. Wish us luck! Super nervous!
  • Options
    I pray is it a success.
    Baby Dust to you and your wife
  • Options
    Some positive at-home pregnancy tests! Just waiting to see our doc on tuesday. Prayers that everything goes smoothly please. We couldn't be more happy!
  • Options
    I'm wondering how many siblings there are that haven't been listed on the sibling registry.
  • Options
    Samesexseibs

OMG I couldn't be more ecstatic for you and your wife. Here's to moread positive news on Tuesday.
  • Options
    Hope all goes well for you. My wife and I are pregnant with donor 14335. We find out the gender in 2 more weeks
  • Options
    Congrats! The dr has confirmed that she is pregnant, and he thinks she has multiples in there. Her levels are very high and climbing. We have an ultrasound Friday to find out!
  • Options
    YAYY!!!
    Super ecstatic for you and your wife @samsexseibs. That is awesome and the chance at multiples EEK, super exciting. Such as blessing. Keep us posted :)

@JennParris10 Congratulations to you as well. We are due in 9 days and it feels like baby boy is taking his sweet time to meet us. Here so to a smooth, happy pregnancy.
  • Options
    Hi All -

Congrats to all of you that are expecting! We wish you smooth pregnancies and deliveries.

When the time comes, please don't forget to officially report your child's birth so we can update your account. You can do so with a quick call to Client Services (they love hearing the happy news!) or by completing our online form: https://cryobank.com/Services/Post-Conception-Services/Report-Pregnancy/

Also, if any of you are interested in storing your child's cord blood or cord tissue, you are eligible for a huge discount since you are already CCB clients: https://cryobank.com/Services/Cord-Blood-Banking/

Best of luck!

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Baby boy is here
    Born 9/13 :)
    So in love.
    Baby dust to all!!!
  • Options
    Baby boy is here
    Born 9/13 :)
    So in love.
    Baby dust to all!!!
  • Options
    Congrats ZShoe16!!! I bet he is beautiful. How big was he??? I cannot wait to meet our little ones.... LITTLE ONES! Yep. There's two in there. ? 8 weeks today. Thanks for all the baby dust.
  • Options
    @JennParris10 Did you find out the sex yet?
  • Options
    He so handsome. So in love. Congratulations on your twins. Double the fun. He was 8 lbs 10 oz 20 in