Options

Donor 11463

Has anyone used 11463? if so have there been successful pregnancies? and do you have the counts? we are doing our first IUI in early Jan and this is the donor we have chosen.

Comments

• Options
    I already responded to this, not sure why it is showing up???

But I am currently pregnant with this sperm donor's sperm...don't know the counts...due in May....

Good Luck to you....!
  • Options
    I am using 11463 this cycle - which should be sometime next week. Cindy - I hope you had a beautiful, healthy baby.

Any more updates on pregnancies with this donor? I called them today and they said this donor is an 8 on the attractiveness scale, he is one of their more attractive donors and the girl on the phone said he looked like John Cusack....

They did tell me that there have been no live births reported but that live births are usually reported later.
  • Options
    I'm sorry it took me so long to respond to you. I am pregnant with 11463 on our second IUI (used meds). I am due in October.
    I was told that since he was a fairly new donor that live births would probably not be reported yet. How did you make out on your cycle?
  • Options
    mgagnon 13 - congratulations!!

I am currently pregnant with this donor too! It is so bizarre and surreal that we are carrying half siblings. I am still trying to navigate the emotions and what type of openness, etc. we are going to have. How do you deal with it?

I will be 4 weeks tomorrow so it is really early. I have a history of miscarriage - 3 (2 with my husband's sperm and 1 with donor 11659). BTW, his count was 56 M pre wash and 14 M post wash for me - what was it for you?

I had some spotting Monday night so I am taking it one day at a time.

I used clomid. My first beta was yesterday at 11dpiui and it was 52 and I have a follow up tomorrow so I am hoping for a doubled number.
  • Options
    BTW, I did an at home insemination the day before my IUI.
  • Options
    That is great news. I will keep my fingers crossed for you to have a healthy baby.

We did deal with a great deal of emotions in the first month or two but that has been replaced by pure joy and excitement. We have decided to not say anything to anyone having to use a donor at least at this point. My husband had a tough time coming to this decision and I want to respect his feelings on this. We did have CCB do a donor match and this donor was the closest to my husband.

His counts for the first IUI were about 72 million pre wash and 18 mil post wash. The second IUI was 54 mil pre wash and 12 mil post wash. even though the numbers were lower that was our success.

I did have spotting early on. But was nothing to worry about.

Good luck tomorrow!
  • Options
    Thank you! We have not told our families - two of my girlfriends know - one used donor sperm and the other is looking into donor egg. We will work through those issues once we have a baby - we are trying to be cautiously optimistic.

My husband was actually the one to move us in this direction - I had a harder time than him but I am over any hesitation - I thought of this life inside of me and immediately thought of my husband as the father of this child. It felt great.
  • Options
    Mgagnon - just wanted to update you - we just found out that this is a twin pregnancy - wow.

I hope that your pregnancy is progressing well.
  • Options
    That is wonderful news! I will keep you in my prayers for a worry free pregnancy. I know how long the road is to get here so it is great that you have twice the blessings.

My pregnancy is progressing well. It is going by so quickly. I am at week 27 right now.
  • Options
    I am pregnant with donor 11463! Due date is end of August. Did IVF using donor eggs & got pregnant w. second cycle. So far so good, please keep me in your prayers. Good luck to all trying to conceive-don't give up!
  • Options
    Gave birth 10 weeks early by C-section. Baby boy doing well weighs 3 lbs
  • Options
    Venus - I hope your little boy is doing well. I just wanted to update this thread - I had a little boy and a little girl in March, 2010 - uncomplicated twin pregnancy, he weighed 6.2 and she weighed 6.8.

My children are simply gorgeous and we could not be happier, all of our dreams have come true. My husband and I tried for years to get and stay pregnant and did not have any success until we used this donor.

So - donor 11463, if you ever check back, thank you so much. There are now two people in the world who are amazing and the world is such a better place with them in it.
  • Options

My baby girl is now 12 from this donor 11463 and getting curious about him and others born with his Sperm.. my daughter is awesome, beautiful, smart and talented and we couldn’t be happier!!
    Thank you donor 11463..!